TWD Op Power Abuse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWD Op Power Abuse

As some of you may have noticed, there was a blatant abuse of power from none other than Vys. Apparently axing one player from my roster on Sweet warranted him to axe me while he was on Monster.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture4.PNG
Views:	46
Size:	29.2 KB
ID:	1313295

This is a screenshot of Vys explaining his reasoning after the fact.

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	56
Size:	10.7 KB
ID:	1313294

Thank god Vys stepped in because there was no possible way the other 2 captains on Sweet could have axed me. Hmmmmmm lol

Name:	Capture1.PNG
Views:	39
Size:	4.2 KB
ID:	1313291

5 minutes of verbal backtracking later and Vys claims that I "sabotage rosters" when it's known fact that Best asked me to dissolve fu inc. The truth of the matter is Vys happens to not like me and, being the small man that he is, this is how he gets his revenge, by abusing powers.
    Attached Files
    Mythril> when i met ease in 2001 he was a gameboy
    Shaw> it was sad steadman. ppl were saying morph was the best jav and stuff. sad times without you here
    mcvicar> the last time ease spoke to me is when he said fart and then claus said "Fart it is."
    Mythril> stead was wishing covid 14 on ppl back in the day

Jessup> I was beat up by a dwarf once

tl.dr
    Leland

Comment

Mmm who's deleted posts?
      Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Comment

Originally posted by Vys View Post
        Mmm who's deleted posts?
        No one it's in a different thread i think

Comment

y this cancer back on sweet is da real question
          1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Working...
          X