TWD Op Power Abuse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWD Op Power Abuse

I'm not sure if anyone noticed but there was a blatant abuse of power from Vys who stepped in to undo my action while being on a completely different squad.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture4.PNG
Views:	53
Size:	29.2 KB
ID:	1313309

This is a screenshot of Vys explaining his reasoning after the fact.

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	56
Size:	10.7 KB
ID:	1313305

There was no possible way the other 2 captains on Sweet could have axed me. hmm lol

Name:	Capture1.PNG
Views:	47
Size:	4.2 KB
ID:	1313306

5 minutes of verbal backtracking later and Vys claims that I "sabotage rosters" when it's known fact that Best asked me to dissolve fu inc. The truth of the matter is Vys happens to not like me and, being the small man that he is, this is how he gets his revenge, by abusing powers.
    Attached Files
    Mythril> when i met ease in 2001 he was a gameboy
    Shaw> it was sad steadman. ppl were saying morph was the best jav and stuff. sad times without you here
    mcvicar> the last time ease spoke to me is when he said fart and then claus said "Fart it is."
    Mythril> stead was wishing covid 14 on ppl back in the day

Jessup> I was beat up by a dwarf once

Stead, relax. I have nothing against you but Riv IS Sweet. I'd be happy to see you playing with us again
    Last edited by Jones; 02-26-2019, 05:39 AM.
    TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

There was a lot of heated conversations between you and Riverside after he beat you in twdtj. You took it upon yourself to axe Riverside from Sweet (which we all know he's the original core). I took it upon myself to demote you from captain and put Riverside back on the roster to stop you emo raging and sabotaging a roster, as I had noticed you dissolving a squad earlier in the week. As I was in the process of doing this I had spoke to Eric Clapton and he said he was ok with this. I noticed I made an error in promoting Riverside to captain and stated to Eric Clapton that I can demote him back to assistant. Eric Clapton was happy with him being captain and thanked me for doing this.
      Last edited by Vys; 02-26-2019, 06:21 AM.
      Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Comment

key lesson here - don't be a dickhead and nothing bad will happen to you.
        TWL-J Season 11 Champion
        TWL-J Season 21 Champion
        TWL-B Season 21 Champion
        TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
        TWDT-D 2017 Champion
        TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Took it upon yourself to demote people from rosters you're not on... should have let Eric deal with it how he saw fit. It's not your place to be making roster decisions just cause you can. Good shit to see in 2019

Comment

Eric wasn't in the chat where all this negativity was spewing. Ammended something which takes 1 minute whilst leasing with the captain and squad owner, instead of manually putting everyone back on roster once steadman emo rages and dissolves the squad. Like I said Eric was aware of what was happening and the all clear was given by him. Eric is the squad owner btw.

Good to see you're firing shots at me after I voiced that I think the appeal for twdtb shouldn't be approved in my opinion in the formidable thunder chat. You're a clown as well.

Comment

Good argument, gets caught abusing and brings up something completely unrelated

Comment

Stepped down from staff. Next?
                Last edited by Vys; 02-26-2019, 01:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vys View Post
                  Stepped down from staff. Next?
                  Vys you were wrong...

A) you did actions first and then cleared it with the captain.
                  B) if the captain approached you and asked for help because he was on vacation that weekend that would be better, but still wrong.
                  C) basically in the situation of B you as staff would have to say we are friends and I'd love to help but I have to remain impartial as staff, I can't lend my powers to my friends since that's favoritism etc.
                  D) in this case it might be positive favoritism, like giving everyone in pub a rocket or something, it's not exactly harmful? but i guess steadman was harmed by you, when he might have been harmed or dealt with by a player instead.

Anyway I wouldn't say you should resign or lose staff for this. But just have the situation explained and maybe earn a warning not to do something like that again. You're probably otherwise a good staffer who helps the game more than harms it.

My advice is if you are on staff, ask the opinion of another staffer on what you plan to do. Preferably someone higher up. This will safeguard you from rash actions or misinformed decisions... basically they can look out for you.

Comment

Yo falconeer, no offense bro, but you don't have to put in your 2 cents on every little thing
                    1:ikpt> this has become more entertaining than playing
                    1:lynnja> anything is more interesting than trenchwars
                    1:lynnja> have you just realised that
                    1:ph> this is not for amusement purposes, we are trying to save duel pasta from a life of misery and genital warts.

"The world is a wheel where everyone steals, and when we rise it's like strawberry fields."

Comment

lol that's literally what forums are for, otherwise this stuff would be private. It's like spectator chat in game. Also, I don't put my 2 cents on every thing, plenty of threads here without my comments.

Comment

Working...
                      X