Bug: TWBD Borrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug: TWBD Borrow

So this base game, Spider vs Rage, was in progress, score around 13:00 - 03:00.
    Rage was having some lagouts, so they sent me a borrow request, which I accepted and was added.
    When I died, I got put into spectator, !lagout gave no response at all, I couldn't get back into the game.

Code:
        MatchBot> Rage is requesting to borrow you. !acceptborrow (!acb) to join their squad for this game. NOTE: Your personal rating will still be affected.
    Spider needs 3 mins of flag time to win
    Flew (3) and Poseidon (8) switched ships.
             Rab> !acb
        MatchBot> You have joined Rage for this game.
    Rab has joined Rage for this game.
        MatchBot> You are subbed in the game
    Flew has been substituted by Rab
             Rab> !lagout
    Spider needs 1 minute of flag time to win
         cripple> ?
             Rab> dunno, feels like a mod speced me??
         cripple> !lagout
             Rab> !lagout
             Rab> does nothing
         cripple> wtf
             Rab> !lagout
             Rab> !help
        MatchBot> !status                                  - Shows the current state of the entire game
        MatchBot> !cap                                     - Show the captains of both teams
        MatchBot> !myfreq                                  - sets you on your team's frequency (short: !mf)
        MatchBot> !notplaylist                             - Show all the players who have turned '!notplaying' on (short: !np)
        MatchBot> !score                                   - Show the current score of both teams
        MatchBot> !rating <player>                         - provides realtime stats and rating of the player
        MatchBot> !mvp                                     - provides the current mvp
        MatchBot> !target (!t)                             - Shows enemy player with the highest deaths
             Rab> !acb
        MatchBot> You have joined Rage for this game.
    Rab has joined Rage for this game.

Hmm. After you did !acb the second time, did it work normally?
    "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
    -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

Didn't get chance to find out, that's the end of the game.

Comment

Was the sub issued immediately after you did !acb? In some configurations it has a delay. Wondering if this might have been part of it.

When you died, was there any delay before being specced, or was it instantaneous, as happens with the last death in d/j?
        "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
        -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

I don't recall it being particularly quick or slow. I'd guess about 5-10 seconds between acb and sub.

When I died being specced was instantaneous. I'd say it felt quicker than the last death of a dd/jd but that might be down to not expecting it.

Comment

Working...
          X