Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bot Broken & Giving Losses In Wins

http://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90101230

Marksmin played Wolf and won 1st round, lost 2nd round. Bot gave us 0-2 loss instead. Looks like Turban was playing and got subbed on 8 deaths by IXT, who then was eliminated. TWD page doesn't show Turban at all though and only IXT's 2 deaths. Apparently, all you have to do to win close games is sub a borrow with a player from the roster at very high deaths, and it will not count the borrow player's deaths/other team's kills at all, thus giving a score like above (42-46 instead of 50-46) and making the winning team lose.

RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
    RaCka> mad impressive

hm dunno how that happened bot probably broken

Comment

So to be completely clear about what happened in Round 1:

- Turban was borrowed for WOLF
      - Played to 8 deaths
      - Subbed out for ixt with 2 lefta
      - All of WOLF were eliminated
      - It immediately announced the win for WOLF

Is that right?

Did it show Turban on the in-game scoreboard, does anyone in this game remember? ( Exalt Turban ixt Grasps ) Also, the new scoreboard shows who is subbed in/out and when. Do you remember what it showed for ixt?

Do you remember this happening in the past? This seems like a serious bug, and also one that's easy to replicate. I'm surprised it hasn't come up before. If anyone gets a chance, can they try to sub out a borrow near the end of a losing match, and see if it happens again?
      "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
      -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

Originally posted by qan View Post
        So to be completely clear about what happened in Round 1:

- Turban was borrowed for WOLF
        - Played to 8 deaths
        - Subbed out for ixt with 2 lefta
        - All of WOLF were eliminated
        - It immediately announced the win for WOLF

Is that right?

Did it show Turban on the in-game scoreboard, does anyone in this game remember? ( Exalt Turban ixt Grasps ) Also, the new scoreboard shows who is subbed in/out and when. Do you remember what it showed for ixt?

Do you remember this happening in the past? This seems like a serious bug, and also one that's easy to replicate. I'm surprised it hasn't come up before. If anyone gets a chance, can they try to sub out a borrow near the end of a losing match, and see if it happens again?
        No, it didn't immediately announce a win for wolf. It announced a win for Marksmin in Round 1. We lost Round 2 and then it immediately said game over 0-2 loss.
        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Do you remember the score it displayed from R1? 50-46?
          "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
          -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

Originally posted by qan View Post
            Do you remember the score it displayed from R1? 50-46?
            Nothing looked unusual with the scoreboard from what I remember until round 2 was nearly over after someone in chat asked what round it was, because I did !status to the bot and it said 42-46 r1. I didn't think anything of it though until after the bot said 0-2 loss. I can't be sure though, because I wasn't looking for anything unusual. The twd page shows our correct recs and KOs though, minus turban.
            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Lol. I know and knew what happened from the start hehehehe

Comment

Originally posted by ixt View Post
                So you did it on purpose?
                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

ill leave it to qan to find out and fix it...if he can

Comment

whatever, i had my fun and apparently qan never gave heed to it. GUYS THERES A LOOPHOLE IN THE BORROWING SYSTEM. if your borrow just sucks ass in a round, sub him out and do the !borrow command again, and it completely removes his score logged for that round. so in turban's case, i think he went like 1-8 or something like that (lmao dunno how u could have been that bad) so it removed the deficit he caused. GL QAN I FOUND THE LOOPHOLE, LETS SEE HOW ITS FIXED THEN

Comment

whatever, i had my fun and apparently qan never gave heed to it. GUYS THERES A LOOPHOLE IN THE BORROWING SYSTEM. if your borrow just sucks ass in a round, sub him out and do the !borrow command again, and it completely removes his score logged for that round. so in turban's case, i think he went like 1-8 or something like that (lmao dunno how u could have been that bad) so it removed the deficit he caused. GL QAN I FOUND THE LOOPHOLE, LETS SEE HOW ITS FIXED THEN
                      So you have just been lying all this time for your own amusement? It probably could've been fixed within a day if you told us 9 days ago, and not have treated our time we dedicate to develop this game as a joke.

And maybe even more important. You knowingly abused the system for your own benefit. That's pretty low.
                      If you know about a loophole, share it. If you want to make jokes about it afterwards be my guest.

P.S.
                      I'll instruct the bot to give you a permanent score of 1-8 from this moment forward in TWD, maybe that way you will learn to have some respect.

Comment

With this you mean you'd !borrow the same player again for the bot to lose his previous score?

Comment

Go for it, I don't play TWD often to care much anyway.

Comment

And I said I knew what happened from the start, so that's not considered lying one bit. Also if u don't start weighing in on the mafia game there's the chance u and mido could get mod killed soon

Comment

hm dunno how that happened bot probably broken
                              And I said I knew what happened from the start, so that's not considered lying one bit. Also if u don't start weighing in on the mafia game there's the chance u and mido could get mod killed soon
                              I?m really lost for words here. Is this how you treat everyone? By lying and then threatening them? And what has anything of this to do with mafia?

Anyway.. back on topic. The bug has been found, consider it fixed. (Could?ve been fixed months ago, but well..)

Comment

Working...
                              X