Borrow limit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Borrow limit

It's really common to see a 4v4 jd and everyone wants it to be 5v5 but someone says "they already borrowed 2".
    Just let us borrow 3 so we can play the way we want please.

Heard someone else ask for this as well. Any objections to it?
    "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
    -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

Nope, zone activity, and involvement is number one priority, Go for it I approve!
      2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

OK, let's give it a shot. In the meantime, if you have significant objections, please post.
        "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."

Comment

Also, TWBD rules will be reverted.

Comment

Originally posted by qan View Post
            Also, TWBD rules will be reverted.
            I lost track of all the changes to the various basing arenas, What are we reverting from + to?

Comment

ensure that for 5s u require 2 players of the original squad, It's kinda stupid if u can play 5s with only one person from the challenging/accepting squad

so in short: make 4s requirement only one player of the squad, 5s make two players.

Comment

Been asking this for last couple years, never thought it'd happen. Exciting stuff. Thanks!

Comment

Decent need to accomplish something like this with mine.

Comment

qan can we borrow 7 in twbd too please? Same reason.

Comment

So what's the borrow limit now? Tbh, aside from maybe 2 or 3 squads, I never see anyone play twd, because nobody can even get 2 players together. Mine as well let 1 person borrow 3 or 4 for dueling leagues and 7 for twbd. I mean who really cares anymore? Twl accepts everyone these days, so I dont see any other reason to deny it. Twd is too dead without it as is.
                      RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

the borrow max in twbd is 6, in line with the 3 of dd and jd, so you need at least 2 players from your squad to get to the max amount. Are base, wbduel, javduel that much more active compared to twd? Twd would end up being the same as those arena's with a bit more control on picks and captains.

Comment

It's not the same if one squad has a few of their players online and wants to vs someone. They challenge all and the opponent needs to be able to pad their lime up to 8v8 for a proper game. Tbh I thought the limit was 5 because I've seen 6v6 games with people available. Sure it's not < instead of <= or something? Regardless it should be 7. Twbd is so dead that any improvement to the likelihood or quality of games should be done. Atm the borrow limit is restricting us frequently.

Comment

qan do not set limits for bd restrictions. TWDD and TWJD for 4s set no requirement, for 5s set only need two players of the original or accepting challenge squad. Should work out with this.

Comment

Originally posted by ixt View Post
                              qan. TWDD and TWJD for 4s set no requirement, for 5s set only need two players of the original or accepting challenge squad. Should work out with this.
                              ixt Not sure about BD but If 1 player can borrow 3 for a 4v4 game, they are effectively out of barrows. Seems redundant to add extra code for 5's since a 5v5 game would have to have 2 squaddies.

Lot of people were worried about people abusing the barrow limits but since the increase, 3v3 games are basically gone which is AWESOME. 4v4/5v5 was and should remain the standard for twdd/twjd. Honestly, qan maybe consider removing the ability to play with 3 players from these arena's and leave that for the dueling arena's like wbduel/javduel?

Overall quite pleased with the turnout from the bump. Only gripe is just about no one knows about it and I've had to tell just about everyone I've played with/against about this lol Need to announce cool stuff like this somewhere in-game. Just like the ability to apply to squads in-game now, no one knows about it and it's sad because its an cool feature for sure. I digress. Cheers.

Comment

Working...
                              X