X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• myfreq borrowing quality of life

Quite often people miss when I !acb, even though it says something like:
    Rab has joined Accuracy for this game.
    I get ppl saying 'u need to acb', when I already did ages ago.
    I think people are just spamming a bunch of borrows, and adding their own people, and there's just so much green going on they don't see it.

Suggestion:

When someone uses !acb, myfreq them automatically, so the caps can see who they have available to add more easily.

My man!

Comment

Let's #PackOutPub Clay!

Comment

Good solution, added. Will also message the freq and PM caps after an accept, as the arena msg is easy to miss among the greenspam.
        "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
        -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

It ain't working.

Also, this message about not being on either team has happened for a while, god knows what that's about.

Code:
              MatchBot> Nasty is requesting to borrow you. !acceptborrow (!acb) to join their squad for this game. NOTE: Your personal rating will still be affected.
                   Rab> !acb
              MatchBot> You have joined Nasty for this game.
          Rab has joined Nasty for this game.
              MatchBot> You're not a part of either of the teams!
          Rab in for Nasty with ship 3
              MatchBot> You've been put in the game.

Comment

Ah, there was a faulty check for !myfreq when checking borrows, should be fixed on next TWD reboot.
            "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
            -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

Working...
            X