Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion: Add confirmation for when axing someone from squad

Greetings!

I am making this thread to suggest that we get a confirmation when axing someone on twd.org. Last night, in a haste to promote my buddy Tok for our squad, I accidentally axed him instead. I am not sure if it's even possible since to my knowledge, making changes on twd.org are next to impossible (could be wrong!) but thought I'd throw it out there anyways just in case. Would be awesome if we could have a simple "Are you sure?" with a "Yes" or "No" to confirm if we want to axe someone. I felt bad and if we had a confirmation system in place, these mistakes wouldn't happen. Am sure I am not the first cap to accidentally axe a guy when trying to promote him.

Thanks for the consideration. Hope you and yours have a wonderful weekend! Take care.

-IxaDor

What does the UI look like now? are the buttons right next to each other?
    Was he able to rejoin easily? or was there a delay?

Comment

The buttons are side by side yes, very easy to hit axe if you are in a haste like I was to promote in the middle of a match. He was able to rejoin just fine but it doesn't look good to see you were accepted and axed. lol There was no delay or anything. Like I said, just would be nice to have a simple confirmation when axing someone so if you make the mistake I did, you can be sure it's something you want to do.

Comment

I changed the text "kick" to "AXE" and made it red. Not perfect but if you're moving fast it should be easier to tell which is which.
        "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
        -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

If you want a javascript confirmation thingy this is how you do it:

Code:
          <a href="{axe url}" onclick="return confirm('Are you sure you want to axe this bro?');">Axe</a>

Comment

Thanks for that.

I'm not a webdev and don't have time to test with a squad/applying/joining, etc., but I assume this would work fine. Still, red text should work for now. If a real webdev wants to do something more, they can.
            "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
            -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

Thanks for this

Comment

When Rab fix TWD site?
                Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

rylo> 1.5 mil for whoever kills renzi
                (10 seconds later)
                rEnZi is out. 17 kills 10 deaths. 2 players remain.
                P TW-Pub> rylo sent you $1,500,000, you now have $4,047,199.

If you're going to do a thing you should to it to the best of your ability or don't do it at all.

Comment

Working...
                X