Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

People who accept Borrow feature and quit match midway need to be on suspended list.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People who accept Borrow feature and quit match midway need to be on suspended list.

There are some people who accept borrows for twd matches and quit as soon as game starts. Just happened with renzi in game vs monster. Had to have Wirah kill game as result and wasted everyones time. Renzi just specs and then goes to play a JD as soon as the game started. He said nothing and just leaves only to be found in ?go twjd being borrowed by another team in another game .

We need a strike system implemented for players who do this to keep them from being borrowed and ruining games. It's complete douchery to do that and wastes many peoples time. Borrow feature is a privilege and to have people do this should get them removed from ability to be borrowed for certain time periods. They should respect the commitment they made by typing /!acb. Renzi is just one example of this behavior and it has happened many times in the period the borrow system has been in place. It is rude, unthoughtful and needs to be checked.

Consequences please for players who do this and can be shown to be in other arenas who obviously abused the system.

I'd like to see at least 10 day suspension from /!borrow ability for players who do these type infractions. If it is a lagout thats one thing but to just go play another TWD game in another arena and leave everyone hanging in the game you just committed to play in a borrow is being a complete poo poo head.
    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

don't borrow him again?

Comment

nah this is a valid point by Jessup. If someone accepts a borrow to play for another squad for one game, they should be morally obliged to complete that game even if their own squad has found a game. It really does suck when a player you want to be in suddenly ditches you r3 in a 1-1 game that is reasonably even until they decided to bounce. If it's just once or twice its excusable, but if consistently done a penalty really should be put in place.

Comment

True I left mid game, but I didn’t do it without saying anything. I said something to the effect of “ok you guys don’t team. You’re just lobbing. Sub please” then I waited about another minute, THEN left. Shitty to leave mid game? Sure, it’s what I do best. But doing it without saying anything? Nah
        J-B-Inc> i ddi that duel while doing coke of pawner moms ass

8:Riverside> UPDATE FOR WEEK 1:
        8:Riverside> I go 4-60 and we lose 0-6

2:saiyan> [Dec 22 21:22] Rough: yo just came on to tell you, can you go on a real date with a girl (need to be specific here lol) instead of talking to claus on forums about calcs and formulas for a league? Happy holidays btw

Comment

Originally posted by renzi View Post
          True I left mid game, but I didn’t do it without saying anything. I said something to the effect of “ok you guys don’t team. You’re just lobbing. Sub please” then I waited about another minute, THEN left. Shitty to leave mid game? Sure, it’s what I do best. But doing it without saying anything? Nah
          You liar stfu u said nothing. I checked chat.. check the log in twdd and see how long it was before u left. You shouldn't be allowed to be borrowed for days cause of what u did
          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

You left in first minute of game and said nothing liar
            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Kind of is shitty somebody would leave....than again it was renzi you weren’t really missing much
              Geio> Down to chill and play that
              Best> rather log off and attempt to suck my own d

Comment

Originally posted by Geio View Post
                Kind of is shitty somebody would leave....than again it was renzi you weren’t really missing much
                facts
                J-B-Inc> i ddi that duel while doing coke of pawner moms ass

8:Riverside> UPDATE FOR WEEK 1:
                8:Riverside> I go 4-60 and we lose 0-6

2:saiyan> [Dec 22 21:22] Rough: yo just came on to tell you, can you go on a real date with a girl (need to be specific here lol) instead of talking to claus on forums about calcs and formulas for a league? Happy holidays btw

Comment

Originally posted by renzi View Post

facts
                  You know I’m just fucking with you ❤️
                  Geio> Down to chill and play that
                  Best> rather log off and attempt to suck my own d

Comment

Working...
                  X