I just can't take it anymore...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just can't take it anymore...

It's taken me a while to summon up the courage to write about this. I've been struggling with it for quite some time now. I log on to Trench Wars pretty much every day and each time I do so I'm both lost and confused. It's hard to explain, but there's a sense of bewilderment I feel upon typing ?go twbd. This discomfiture is pressed upon me as I scan the list of arena occupants and my eyes are met with the same sorry signature. That label being Yawn. Who is this Yawn and why is his dad so irresistible? I've asked his father to punish him, ground him from the game, but day after day he finds a way to log on. Flying around with his laggy minions, all members of an immature squadron of misfits exiled from their former zones. You all know them as "Team Jizz." I acknowledge them only as "The Virgins." I ask that something be done of this imbecile and his peasants. I refuse to spend another night making sweet passionate love to his father only to be forced to hear his relentless typing and screams of agony as his team is sodomized game after game. Yawn if you're reading this, may God have mercy on your soul for I will NOT extend the same generosity to your dad's hole(s).
    1:hellkite>
    (sarger)>Beep for les bd.
    (Wicked Baser)>
    1:flibb>
    (MirrorriM)>
    1:sarger> that's 4.5
    1:MirrorriM> wtf
    1:MirrorriM> fu!
    1:sarger> yes sorry i forgot the whole women's right movement thingy

what the.....lol?
    Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

rylo> 1.5 mil for whoever kills renzi
    (10 seconds later)
    rEnZi is out. 17 kills 10 deaths. 2 players remain.
    P TW-Pub> rylo sent you $1,500,000, you now have $4,047,199.

If you're going to do a thing you should to it to the best of your ability or don't do it at all.

Comment

Working...
    X