• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why not just make the lag limit 150ms, .2
    That'd be a funny 3 v 3 basing game
    Shhhh.

Comment

Originally posted by pv=nrt
      dont put the lag limits until the server is fixed. my ploss is still sitting at 7% since the last 2 weeks. i used to only have .3%. makes playing base a little more difficult
      This has nothing to do with the topic, but yeah I've got the exact same thing, up from .1% to 6.5% in the last 2 weeks. Anyone got any idea on why it happened or if it might be fixed?

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy Weasel

This has nothing to do with the topic, but yeah I've got the exact same thing, up from .1% to 6.5% in the last 2 weeks. Anyone got any idea on why it happened or if it might be fixed?
        you cna't put a lag limit in too low or you are losing all players except euros.

And i still have extremely high ploss too.
        There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Originally posted by Adman

you cna't put a lag limit in too low or you are losing all players except euros.

And i still have extremely high ploss too.
          nice, we can get rid of those canadian bitches and handle extreme laggers at the same time! P

Comment

canadian bitches > euro bitches
            Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
            Philos> there is something about you
            Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

BUMPED, LAGOUTLIMIT PLZ.

-bram

Comment

dont put the lag limits until the server is fixed. my ploss is still sitting at 7% since the last 2 weeks. i used to only have .3%. makes playing base a little more difficult
                a high ping is much worse than a high packetloss.
                Currently, players with pings of 1000ms and higher are allowed in, and you can't play with higher than 13% ploss.

I'm even considering having a laglimit on a per-ship basis, depending on the speed of the bullets/bombs the ship shoots.
                A spider with 400ms ping is doable, a warbird with 400ms is horrible.

Comment

1000 and 13% is just crazy, try cutting them in half and see how that works, 500 and 6.5 is more reasonable. Try that for awhile.
                  http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

this is not including spikes right? sometimes i spike into the 3000+ ms during a basing game. which is usually followed by a wtf someone die please.
                    To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
                    brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

Make the ping limit 500 for my sake. lolz
                      "What is it? Um . . . what do you want it to be?" ?€”Juzba, Izzet tinker
                      • Shark
                      • Dicer
                      • Sager
                      • Trench Wars Map Uploader

Comment

Originally posted by bloodzombie
                        1000 and 13% is just crazy, try cutting them in half and see how that works, 500 and 6.5 is more reasonable. Try that for awhile.
                        That's still quite high...ping 500 is insane...
                        The laglimit per ship thingie would be cool though.
                        "Disoblige - It's not just a squad, it's a lifestyle" - BermuDa

Jonas

Comment

this is not including spikes right? sometimes i spike into the 3000+ ms during a basing game. which is usually followed by a wtf someone die please.
                          no, people who cheat and create spikes can just keep playing, they usually lag out more than 3 times tho i think. thats why i say LAGOUTLIMIT = 3 LAGOUTS.

-bram

Comment

i'm starting to dislike you bram
                            Aliases: Tomer, Golan, Tg

Comment

Working...
                            X