Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which player has gone from a newb to GOOD?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which player has gone from a newb to GOOD?

I think there are several players that have had the skills to be potential in their way of playing and one of them would be Last Rites. I remember when Gantz first took action in TWDD and because of this player they have been around since. Good job Last! And please list any others if people have in mind!
    Mr. Arrogant 2 entered arena

Paky Dude> asdfasdf
    Paky Dude> sdfasdkl;fasdklfjkl
    Paky Dude> asl'fjalsdkfjkldfj
    Paky Dude> jfalsfjklasdjfklsdfj
    Paky Dude> now gtfo

Mr. Arrogant 2 left arena

lol? Everyone! Noone is perfect at the start Except me, mwhuahahahaha!!!!
    -Kawrae

Comment

Kawrae. LOLLOLLOL J/K HE'S STILL A NEWB ROFLLOLROFLZZZZ!!! xD HAHAHHAA LOL OMG LOL LMAO ROFL :wub:
      Regency> not in for dd lol
      Regency> would rather eat some cock ;<

Comment

extreme.fatness - Spider/Terrier/Shark, The reason he is #1 on this list is because he deserves it, heh. He started as a LT too, and surpassed MANY of the best basers in the game. I view him as one of the best spiders this game has seen, and he did it all in under like 6 months. Congrats :wub:

Pure_Luck - Terrier, Was a pub LevTerr a while ago, started Spastic. At first they blew and lost to No Surrender a lot, and now he's one of the better terriers in Continuum.

HildoZ - Shark, Started on Dudgeon as a shark, then joined Murderers, then back to a better Dudgeon. Played there a LOT until Diso noticed him and stole him. Cheers

megaman89 - Spider, It's been a while since anyone noticed he used to pub..but he is best spider atm and yeah he deserved it.

Apocalypse WOW! - Shark, Started on TeKs and went from the post season's worst TWLB squad to the best, then back to a better version of the worst one

Daragon. - Shark, I picked him up when he was in Infanite, he timed and crammed well. Good shark now

Comment

Originally posted by Not ThiX
          HildoZ - Shark, Started on Dudgeon as a shark, then joined Murderers, then back to a better Dudgeon. Played there a LOT until Diso noticed him and stole him. Cheers
          Hildoz didn't start on Dudgeon and had been basing for months before that
          In my world,
          I am King

sigpic

Comment

This is useless

Comment

isnt everyone whos good now used to be a newb? heh
              1 + 1 = 1

Comment

I think Raspi got good pretty fast.

Comment

extreme.fatness - Spider/Terrier/Shark, The reason he is #1 on this list is because he deserves it, heh. He started as a LT too, and surpassed MANY of the best basers in the game. I view him as one of the best spiders this game has seen, and he did it all in under like 6 months. Congrats :wub:

Pure_Luck - Terrier, Was a pub LevTerr a while ago, started Spastic. At first they blew and lost to No Surrender a lot, and now he's one of the better terriers in Continuum.

megaman89 - Spider, It's been a while since anyone noticed he used to pub..but he is best spider atm and yeah he deserved it.

Apocalypse WOW! - Shark, Started on TeKs and went from the post season's worst TWLB squad to the best, then back to a better version of the worst one

Daragon. - Shark, I picked him up when he was in Infanite, he timed and crammed well. Good shark now
                  Do you realize who he is?
                  TWLD Champion 2014
                  TWDTB Champion 2013
                  TWDTB Champion 2016
                  TWDTB Champion 2017
                  TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
                  -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

Last Standing, He was Un-Noticed in Elim, then when i was on Laser we picked him up then he changed his name to Deprecate now hes been on sk8 diso and -f-, gj depre
                    Big Chill

Comment

Hey Rod, I'm getting unbanned in like 2 weeks lol ^_^

Comment

I think it's more interesting to take a look at players who were once good, but whose skills have declined since.

Comment

Lunch3 got good extremely fast... granted at the time he was improving, it was the famous BD at least 7 times a day RB... but it was in a short period of time none the less. Actually, come to think of it, a lot of the good players that came from RB at that time did it in a short period of time. I find that if you have a squad with a couple of experienced core members that are active enough to bd every day, you can take a large group of newer players and accelerate their learning process. Take a look at squads in the past like Spastic and Mambo, who had a lot of pub lters, but were paired with a couple of more experienced guys who would BD non-stop. For Spastic it brought them to a championship and possibly to another in the future, and for Mambo and other squads it produced a larger core of basers now found in other basing squads.

Comment

Wheres me??

and apoc started out in Verify if I can remember correctly.. yeah
                            and me and other caps would shark his ass even if he didnt want it =P
                            1:Hydride> who we play next week
                            1:ReNdErED> Pandora
                            1:ReNdErED> gulp
                            1:ReNdErED> if i see Ease im shiftin across map

1:Hydride> best feeling EVER
                            1:Hydride> its like if you get sacked and when the pain goes away feeling x 999999999999999999999999
                            1:cranium> uve obviously never fucked a plastic bag filled with jelly inbetween the couch cushions
                            1:menelvagor> ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFL
                            1:cranium> talk about a feeling

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold
                              Lunch3 got good extremely fast... granted at the time he was improving, it was the famous BD at least 7 times a day RB... but it was in a short period of time none the less. Actually, come to think of it, a lot of the good players that came from RB at that time did it in a short period of time. I find that if you have a squad with a couple of experienced core members that are active enough to bd every day, you can take a large group of newer players and accelerate their learning process. Take a look at squads in the past like Spastic and Mambo, who had a lot of pub lters, but were paired with a couple of more experienced guys who would BD non-stop. For Spastic it brought them to a championship and possibly to another in the future, and for Mambo and other squads it produced a larger core of basers now found in other basing squads.
                              Dekai and Camisade also produced some good basers. To me that was the most exciting time in basing ... when we had 4 new but competitive basing squads: Mambo, Spastic, Camisade, and Dekai.

Comment

Working...
                              X