pw=1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pw=1

Pw=1 read the rules and apply if you want.
    This is a psuedo squad no loyality expected or needed. Just a high level of activity needed.
    Last edited by lecherious young gun; 01-21-2006, 09:49 PM.

Thanks for the flood of information there.

Comment

Now i have seen everything!

wit

Comment

Ehh....

Maybe you should read the rules and use your brains in the future
        3:Wax> ard and i snapchat all the time
        3:Wax> we play virtually tummysticks
        3:i.d.> da fk is that?
        3:Ardour> we basically are each others personal psychologist
        3:Shadowmere> i.d., Wax breaks keyboards playing SubSpace. Best not ask him what anything is.
        3:Wax> Tummy sticks is the situation, commonly referred to as a game, in which two erect men cuddle closely and face-to-face causing their two erect penises, or sticks, to push upwards between their stomachs, or tummys.
        3:Wax> Sticks combine with tummys, hence the name "tummy sticks."
        3:Shadowmere> LOL
        3:i.d.> Oddly, that's close to what I thought it was...

Best> I never cooked a day in my life

Deft> beat by a guy who plays ss on his cellphone
        Shadowmere> Rofl
        Up in ya !> With his feet
        Deft> no kidding, redefining l44t
        Up in ya !> l44t feet
        Deft> l44t f44t*
        Up in ya !> Twinkle toes
        Deft> he had l33t f33t but he practiced

Comment

Nothing says "I double squad", like pw=1. Expect a long list of bans in the coming weeks.
          DELETED

Comment

I agree which means there will probably not be any dsers because their is a small number that will be rostered. You staffers should not take this as a joke or some sort of malfeasance.

In the goal of this squad is to address a very legitmate issue with the ladder and the game. Fact of the matter is after playing a game like guild wars its just very frustrating logging on to this game and dealing with squads. This is less a squad and more of a service that is being provided for people who want to play on the ladder but don't want to deal with a squad.

I will also make sure this doesn't adversely affect the ladder.

Comment

Before you start about how Guild wars is making money etc etc, I'm not demanding anything be done. I just wanted to make sure its understood the purpose which is once again something that takes care of some problems if you want to still play games and your twl squad is inactive or perhaps in a different time zone, or if like me you generally dislike people in this game and don't want to deal with them in a setting where by joining a squad you are associating yourself in anyway. The squad has no chat because I consider anyone who joins no different from a random guy that is added on the same freq in wbduel.

Comment

Before you start about how Guild wars is making money etc etc, I'm not demanding anything be done. I just wanted to make sure its understood the purpose which is once again something that takes care of some problems if you want to still play games and your twl squad is inactive or perhaps in a different time zone, or if like me you generally dislike people in this game and don't want to deal with them in a setting where by joining a squad you are associating yourself in anyway. The squad has no chat because I consider anyone who joins no different from a random guy that is added on the same freq in wbduel.
                Did he say no chat. An there's this little 12hour rule so i think your idea is shot. for just recruiting anyone for a quick game. And you better check out the doublesquading rule just a thought.

sslink.co.nr
                Last edited by Witness; 01-29-2006, 04:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by lecherious young gun
                  There is ?go wbduel ?go javduel ?go base if u want a game but cant get one...Or you can join flabby :P
                  Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
                  Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

Thx doc!, Witness you a dumb shit. go leper! :P
                    t('_'t)

Comment

Working...
                    X