blacklisting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blacklisting

Hrm, I really want other assists/captains input on this. In other cheating threads one point that was made was that the community needs to do something to discourage cheating as well as staff. The best solution for this is to simply not play squads who have people caught cheating, if not permanently then at least for a week or 2. Ideally this would be a way of stopping a squad from playing without twd banning all the players, as they could decide its not worth being punished for someone elses actions on a squad and leave it. The downside is that its pretty hard to get everyone not to agree on not playing a certain squad. But thats why I'm asking if other people are willing to I guess
    I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
    I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Originally posted by Izor
    Hrm, I really want other assists/captains input on this. In other cheating threads one point that was made was that the community needs to do something to discourage cheating as well as staff. The best solution for this is to simply not play squads who have people caught cheating, if not permanently then at least for a week or 2. Ideally this would be a way of stopping a squad from playing without twd banning all the players, as they could decide its not worth being punished for someone elses actions on a squad and leave it. The downside is that its pretty hard to get everyone not to agree on not playing a certain squad. But thats why I'm asking if other people are willing to I guess
    good idea but i think people will play them anyways..
    4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
    4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
    4:Geio> DEEZ?
    4:Geio> LOLOL
    4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
    4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
    4:spirit> LOL
    4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
    4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

well staffs not doing shit to stop anyone, so players need to
      I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
      I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

oh god the kid still cant get over vys on heavy and lethargy on ownage

obsession.
        1:Kthx> Hey Cower ill let you play the next game if you can name me five medieval weapons.
        1:Cower> Sword
        1:Kthx> ok
        1:Cower> Axe
        1:Kthx> WAIT, YOU GOT IT
        1:Cower> ?
        1:Kthx> GET OFF THE CHAT

Comment

Heh. Get some sort of "squad union" thing going. Set out guidelines and stuff for TWL squads that everyone agrees on. If someone violates the guidelines have a penatly, squads in the "squad union" don't play them for however long or w/e. If a squad violates it and plays them anyway, punish them the same way. Don't know if it would work really but it seems like the best chance at this being possible.

I don't know, this was just pulled out of my ass. Would probably be too much work. Although, it might stop TWL squads from cheating or letting cheaters join. Just going to have to have the respectable squads stick together on it.
          (ZaBuZa)>sigh.. i been playing this game since i was 8... i am more mature then ull ever be...

Comment

Izor,
            Many others, including myself, have proposed that squads simply stop playing those squads with known cheaters on their squads. If we were unified in doing this, those squads supporting cheaters would never be able to get a game and the non-cheaters would eventually leave that squad.
            Frankly, I would support even doing this in the leagues. If every squad in the league came out and said that would not play those squads with known cheaters on them, and be willing to forfeit that week’s game, we would go a long way in preventing the cheating. No league is going to sit there as match after match gets forfeited and some squad with known cheaters on it wins the championship through forfeit.

But it would take balls to do this. Each squad captain would have to step up and make this commitment. Each squad member would have to have the same commitment and support his captain and squad. It wouldn’t be easy, but nothing worthwhile ever is.

Is this level of honor, sportsmanship, and courage currently available among the majority of TW players? I know that I have been lucky in seeking out and playing with squads that have had it. Mambo, Disoblige, and A-S were/are, top quality squads who were/are not only competitive, but have/had a ‘no tolerance’ approach for known cheaters. I would like to take this time to thank all of the leaders of those squads, guys like Pred, X Machine, Mantra, WP, Da1, Brookus, Erathia, Holy, Bram, and all the rest of the captains of squads who have the courage and leadership qualities that drive the betterment of the game.

Comment

well, the squad called Golden obviously cheats. Yesterday one of their caps asked Audit to play for them under the name Bolmory. Later, we dd'd them and although Audit was playing for us, Bolmory was in for them. LOL
              Thats some name they use for ppl to doublesquad.
              1:PaulOakenfold> thunder doesn't have a map;... gonna join nc17
              1:PaulOakenfold> it's been real
              1:Vitja> thunders map is ?go twlj
              1:Vitja> afk
              1:Underground> haha vit
              1:Kian> LOL VITJA

-Sk8 site and forums: www.sk8squad.org

Comment

bolmory is destroy

Comment

wasn't deluge on your squad?
                  violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
                  [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

Squads that cheat
                    ------------------

golden
                    Indorse
                    With Honor
                    Ownage

Neutral - contested
                    -------
                    Shinobi
                    wingmasters

Squads that don't cheat
                    -----------------------
                    sk8
                    disoblige
                    passion
                    Last edited by Doc Flabby; 02-03-2006, 05:56 AM.
                    Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
                    Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

i wouldnt go as far to say shinobi cheats... ownage im not sure... but the other squads im pretty sure do... ive never had problems with shinobi... and im assuming ownage doesnt because they let lethargy back... but i dunno why you guys put shinobi on the list... the fact that they have old school players that lag doesnt make them cheaters
                      1:Ammunative> you should take a break from the forums
                      1:Ammunative> lol
                      1:Zingy> lol agreed
                      1:Zingy> i think things are getting too tense
                      1:Ammunative> get yourself banned for a while
                      1:Ammunative> itll be good for ya
                      1:Zingy> i'll just pretend sk8 sent out a hitman to take me out, so i ahve to lay low for a while
                      1:Zingy> hide in my e-Cave

Comment

I think we should have a captain's meeting on this one. Late saturday night or something?
                        DELETED

Comment

no1 would play your squad then
                          DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
                          DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
                          DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
                          DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
                          DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
                          DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
                          1:waven> is if im going to prison
                          1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

Originally posted by megaman89
                            no1 would play your squad then
                            Or yours.
                            7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                            Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                            TWLJ Champion Season 11
                            TWLB All-Star Season 10
                            Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Originally posted by Doc Flabby
                              Squads that cheat
                              ------------------

golden
                              Indorse
                              With Honor
                              Ownage
                              Shinobi

Thats my list
                              You're new, so you can make up for it. But as of now, I'll label you as a complete moron to think Shinobi cheats.

Comment

Working...
                              X