No announcement yet.

blacklisting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about you start out with a clean slate? It will make the "negotiating" of who to blacklist much easier. Just get together and decide the guidelines/consequences of all the different situations that might arise. Then see which squads cheat/continue to cheat and blacklist them as necessary. Who knows, this might turn some squads known to cheat in the past into honest ones. If not, blacklist them.
    (ZaBuZa)>sigh.. i been playing this game since i was 8... i am more mature then ull ever be...

Comment

Okay dudes let me clear up something without being arrogant :

The idea is damn good, if I was a squadcaptain I would join izor/empheral for sure.

But :

If staff (with powers) can't even tell who is a cheater and who is not (read: not being dealt with) how can we ? Are we seriously gonna put people with laggy isp's on some cheaterlist ?

It will probably come down to: unfriendly laggers without much friends get on the blacklist and cool people that lag don't. Because people who are on the same squad with some people would never think they cheat because they 'know them'...

so basically good idea but it will be based on non-facts.
      So forget about it...

peace
      Winner of TWDL Scrotals
      Winner of TWT Melee
      Winner of TWLD -FINAL-

Comment

i agree with Na$.. and come on guys.. this is just a game.. god stop taking it so seriously.. u guys DO have better things to do then going on a GAME and discuss some issue about laggers and cheaters...

TW been like this for years.. i dont find it has any problems at all.. if they get caught cheating. they get ban.. i think that is resonable.. not by putting them on something call a blacklist and then not be able to play this game like a normal person in the future
        9 TWL Titles - 5 TWLJ 3 TWLD 1 TWLB

4:Akuun> Did Neth tell u about his Sims game?
        4:Nimrook> No?
        4:Nethila> omfg.. i have babies with your girl in Sims!
        4:Nimrook> ooo.. well i understand Neth, it's not your fault that u cannot make real ones.. cause u were born like that.. i guess u will have to make babies in your Sims game
        4:Akuun> ROFL
        4:Akuun> Hahahahahaha
        4:Thundermare> Neth = owned
        4:Nimrook> lol

3:Zell> popped boners a couple of times, couldnt aim at the cue ball

Comment

I agree Izor, but the whole trust and the loyality that squads wouldnt paly blacked ones is tough. Kuddos for the post, i hate cheaters <_<
          t('_'t)

Comment

Working...
          X