Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd like to represent Squadless..

Comment

I will definitely be there as long as it does not interfere with my work schedule... and for anyone who does not know this by now... I am Kapuchin from United Force... if you don't know that by now, you have not been playing this game long enough.
      1:Ammunative> you should take a break from the forums
      1:Ammunative> lol
      1:Zingy> lol agreed
      1:Zingy> i think things are getting too tense
      1:Ammunative> get yourself banned for a while
      1:Ammunative> itll be good for ya
      1:Zingy> i'll just pretend sk8 sent out a hitman to take me out, so i ahve to lay low for a while
      1:Zingy> hide in my e-Cave

Comment

Me for plade too
        ,the others aren't so active here
        Pallies Foreva

Comment

Bc will be present

Comment

lol, QS taking over the TW by recruiting few ops. I bet all the good squads cheat, how could they be so good without cheats? If you beat QS you cheat! banned for a year. Nice plan.

What 89 said: Gay as fuk.
            -Kawrae

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell
              7. Returning Squad Rules for TWD qualification to TWL
              8. Other TWL rules if necessary (probably another meeting with a smaller group for that, tho.)
              as much as i like your idea and such, at least inform me if you are going to talk about twl stuff?
              1 + 1 = 1

Comment

Nethila you can't really agree on this....

This plan totally undermines all the rules set by TW Staff and TWL League Coordinators.... I have been playing this game since the winter of 1997 or 1998, way too long, but i never seen such a thing like this. I think I have played in like 7 TWL seasons and seriously: I think you can call this over-obsession...

How about you all set up a meeting and all pay 10 euros/dollars and move the server back to Finland ? Or create two servers or whatever... if you really want to get rid of lag. Because tell me: who exactly are you planning to put on a black list other than the ones who are not been banned already by TW(D/L) Staff ?

So in other words: you want to prevent some people to play TWL just because they lag too much ? What do we have laglimits for then ?

People please send me pms on where i can get subspace cheats, if this plan really gets green light I definately want to go cheat so you can ban me from this game with overobessed kids.

Maybe you should practise more if you want to beat laggers...
                Winner of TWDL Scrotals
                Winner of TWT Melee
                Winner of TWLD -FINAL-

Comment

It's a good thing to involve the squad captains in decissions made for TrenchWars, I think the squad captains form the core of TW.
                  Only the loyal count.

Comment

nevermind whatever I dont care anymore
                    Last edited by Na$; 02-04-2006, 02:15 PM.
                    Winner of TWDL Scrotals
                    Winner of TWT Melee
                    Winner of TWLD -FINAL-

Comment

Originally posted by Ammunative
                      I will definitely be there as long as it does not interfere with my work schedule... and for anyone who does not know this by now... I am Kapuchin from United Force... if you don't know that by now, you have not been playing this game long enough.
                      who is kapuchin from united force
                      1:pascone> bike u gonna fold like a shirt in twl?

jack> (6")-o KIRBY punches you two sillys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgVYGbIUepQ

Comment

i once again agree with Na$.. i played for i think 3-4 TWL seasons? and i think it always went smoothy.. the people who lags will NOT be able to play cause of the limit.. and there is ALWAYS a mod in every TWL match to watch over the game.. so i dont think anyone would dear to cheat and put their squad on the line..

and as what Nethila said.. i dont see any TWL/TWD staffers other than Dameon talking about this issue.. arent u suppose to discuss with them first b4 posting all your ideas on a TW forum?
                        9 TWL Titles - 5 TWLJ 3 TWLD 1 TWLB

4:Akuun> Did Neth tell u about his Sims game?
                        4:Nimrook> No?
                        4:Nethila> omfg.. i have babies with your girl in Sims!
                        4:Nimrook> ooo.. well i understand Neth, it's not your fault that u cannot make real ones.. cause u were born like that.. i guess u will have to make babies in your Sims game
                        4:Akuun> ROFL
                        4:Akuun> Hahahahahaha
                        4:Thundermare> Neth = owned
                        4:Nimrook> lol

3:Zell> popped boners a couple of times, couldnt aim at the cue ball

Comment

Perhaps a good starting point would be to have a 'pledge' that squad captains could agree regarding the prevention cheating? Something that commits a squad (that agrees to it) to ding whatever they can to make sure they do not support cheating by recruiting and playing known cheaters.

Once the squads who agree to this (hopefully most of them), each squad would be able to understand which squads are pledged to help stop cheating and can easily make decisions upon who they choose to play.

Comment

This sounds like something the staff in general ought to be dealing with.

That said, due to the proliferation of lag/CE cheating, staff not enforcing and even being involved themselves I am in full support of this movement.

A show of bodies willing to produce constructive dialogue here will demonstrate the kind of players TW has.

Sol ^

Comment

These are things that staff are supposed to be dealing with yes... but look around, its obvious things aren't being taken care of, so this is the next best thing, take the ability away from cheaters who really only cheat to do good in TWD TWL to play in those leagues. Furthermore, this meeting isn't only about cheating and other such things, surely there is something you would like to change, help fix, or atleast point out to the zone, have a few demands you would like known, and have atleast 20 other squads saying "you recruit lethargy you won't be getting in twld" for instance. Since staff found it reasonable to unban him. Same with players like vys/ivf. Staff won't keep them banned for whatever reason, but we are not limited like they are.
                              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

I still don't hear who is going to decide who is a cheater and who is not ? Some talk about 'well known cheaters' , but if they are well known cheaters they would be banned, wouldnt they ? And if you can find out that they are aliased and got around a ban, so can staff.

Something funny I saw Daemon writing in his first post of this thread :

If you feel like your squad is being wrongly left out, leave a ?message and explain why you should be part of this. If I get a "OMG you are newb I am the best cause I'm l33t put me in this" You'll join the blacklist.
                                uhmmm point prooven ? Populair lagging people won't be defined as cheaters, while a-social/non-social lagging people will. Your comment isnt even about cheaters, its only about who you like and who not. Because seriously without offending anyone: Wark <ER> (on your squad) looked more 'like a cheater' than Vys did to me. Point prooven ? And all those extra discussion points are already discussed on this forums every TWL season... they are just there to talk about more crap, all based on personal interests.

So count this as a pm daemon: You are a newb I am the best cause I'm l33t put me in this. And put me on that blacklist of yours and shuffle it up your ass. Because you know what this is ? This is just a way to get some attention and to spice up your PR in this game.
                                Winner of TWDL Scrotals
                                Winner of TWT Melee
                                Winner of TWLD -FINAL-

Comment

Working...
                                X