Squad Captains Meeting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by genocidal
    So why exactly was megaman89 not invited despite being a captain?
    Once, megaman89 was pubbin and out of pure spite i called him a newb, and he said DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell
      Etc: And the TWL idea is just there incase anyone brings it up, 99.9% likely we aren't doing anything about it, tho.
      whats the point of talking about TWL stuff if you are not going to do anything about it. :/
      SSCU Trench Wars Local BanG Operator
      SSCU Trenchwars SModerator
      Trench Wars Extreme League Head Operator
      Trench Wars Divisions Operator

1:Rudy> We don't let Barton out much
      1:Rudy> He has a habit of touching things he's not supposed to
      1:Rudy> Like fire, and boobies

Comment

If I told you to jump off a bridge as point 9, would you all drive off to the nearest suspension bridge and jump off?

Nothing is in stone yet until we get to the point were the next TWD will be coming up. Everyone needs to chill, stop assuming, and wait until I make the date. So far the list is just from what people have told me to put there, other FAQs. But, seriously, lets chill for a bit now on this.
        DELETED

Comment

This is now the thread of chilling. (Now I'm being a dipshit.)

Comment

weird
            Only the loyal count.

Comment

Originally posted by genocidal
              Perhaps getting rid of the hostility should have started with eliminating bias from the selection process.
              He's got a good point.

Anyways,

How about assign a chat to do this? instead of having to meet at an arena?

That way if capt's are doing something else, they wouldn't have to be bugged to leave their current arena for this.
              TWLD Finals Champion Season 12
              TWLJ Finals Champion Season 12
              TWEL Warbird Champion: Season 4

Primordial> How many time for ld

Comment

Originally posted by Sol ^
                This sounds like something the staff in general ought to be dealing with.

That said, due to the proliferation of lag/CE cheating, staff not enforcing and even being involved themselves I am in full support of this movement.

A show of bodies willing to produce constructive dialogue here will demonstrate the kind of players TW has.

Sol ^
                So far the only thing staff has done, as far as we know, is act like this laughable, "secret police." What can you expect though, staff is made of people volunteering their time...and then again, the local fire dept. is all volunteer and I don't see them letting any houses burn down.

Dameon --
                Let me know when/where
                1:Best> lol why is everyone mad that roiwerk got a big dick stickin out his underwear, it's really attractive :P
                3:Best> lol someone is going to sig that
                3:Best> see it coming
                3:Best> sad

Comment

Hmm... if we had a chat, ?chat=TWD would do quite well.
                  DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell
                    Hmm... if we had a chat, ?chat=TWD would do quite well.
                    That's just begging for people to come spam.

Also, you won't have all the captains on at the same time (if it's just an un-organised chat).
                    Last edited by Superted; 02-05-2006, 06:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Revolt
                      "gay as fuk and daemon shouldn't be allowed to attend since he is a regular player on his current squadron "Quicksand." - megaman89

"What 89 said: Gay as fuk." -kaw

Doesn't this just prove the point that dice gets/deserves no respect? (minus pd and tiny)

HAHAHAHAHA I'm so playing this game to be RESPECTED!! I play this cause it's fun sometimes, and does it surprise you that Dice isn't the most respected squad in TW?

edit: and if you want to be respected like you obviously do, why do you wan't to diss a whole squad of ppl?
                      -Kawrae

Comment

DA,
                        Please don't let those being negative about this slow you down. Any moron can whine and be negative. In my opinion, if a person isn't offering any constructive criticism in their post, they can be ignored.

It is also my opinion that you first need a clearly stated objective for the 'Captain's Coalition' (CC). You made a stab at it in your first post when you said, "Some of the ideas being thrown around is a sort of 'Squad union' which I'm down for organizing and other agreements on cheating and the blacklist, and others."
                        Perhaps a better way to state it would be,
                        The mission of the 'Captain's Coalition' (CC) is to serve the players and leadership of the TW community by developing and cultivating a bi-directional communications mechanism for the needs for the community.

The first task at hand is to simply organize the leadership with the purpose of increasing focused community communications (in both directions) between the players and the staff. If the CC’s purpose is to act as the catalyst for these kinds of communications, then surely this will be perceived as a good idea with the vast majority of people here (including staffers).

Second task at hand would to be define exactly how the CC would exchange thoughts and ideas among themselves. On-line meetings across a multi-national group is always going to be a hard thing to pull off due to time differences. Perhaps a better approach would be development of a forum with restricted access that included only the leadership of the member squads.

Third task at hand would be to define a leadership structure for the CC and describe how the CC would ‘speak with one voice’ when communicating to both staff and to the players.

Once all of this is in place, only then would you want to start addressing the various issues affecting our community and seeking possible resolutions.

Comment

Originally posted by Kawrae
                          HAHAHAHAHA I'm so playing this game to be RESPECTED!! I play this cause it's fun sometimes, and does it surprise you that Dice isn't the most respected squad in TW?

edit: and if you want to be respected like you obviously do, why do you wan't to diss a whole squad of ppl?

theres a reason why no one respects you, or the squad dice as a whole :/

and im sure the respectible members are invited, aka tiny, pd, etc (basicly guys that arn't dumbass 12 year olds)
                          RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Reptile will be there, if you can catch me and revolt on a day were not working. <_<
                            Indulgence

Comment

never going to solve anything and STILL gay as fuk
                              DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
                              DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
                              DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
                              DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
                              DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
                              DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
                              1:waven> is if im going to prison
                              1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

Originally posted by megaman89
                                never going to solve anything and STILL gay as fuk
                                Are you gonna boycott?

Comment

Working...
                                X