Squad Captains Meeting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Squad Captains Meeting

I'll come up with the exact date next week of when this will go down. But, I think there are alot of things we should talk about as a group. We'll all meet up in one arena, and then I"ll pass out the private arena were we'll have the discussion at the day of the meeting, to prevent people we don't want there from invading.

I also hope we can do something constuctive with this, and not have it be an ego fest of everyone pulling out their e-cocks and saying how they're better than everyone else is. Some of the ideas being thrown around is a sort of 'Squad union' which I'm down for organizing and other agreements on cheating and the blacklist, and others. I'll be ?messaging the captains of the time when I get that nailed down.

For those wondering, here's the list of invites so far...

Pandora - Eelam, Mouse, Sarger
    BasingCrew - Herik <ZH>, Leitz <ZH>, Sumpson
    Anti-Scrub - Brookus, Erathia, Holydude
    Camisade - Greven, Leroy, Pasco
    Scylus - Refund, Sleuth, Spiderman
    TeKs - Dads Revenge, Dah_veed, Riistar
    Reptile - Melon, Revolt
    Passion - Leet, NowYouDie, Spikey
    i>u - DarkStrike, RiceParadise, Xonk
    Plade - Javpro, Maketso, Roiwerk
    Wingmasters - H.M.S. Stargazer, Molle
    Disoblige - Da1andOnly, Eggs R Evil, X Machine, Displaced
    Heavy - Annoyance, Apok, Slangin Rock, Ward
    Dice - a2m, Cape
    Razor - Junka, Waxer
    Syndicate - Demonfaze, Fireballz
    Soulcamp - Jan, Primordial
    Quicksand - kthx, izor, Exalt
    Sk8 - Anzu, ease, Under <ZH>
    -Final- - Disqualifier, Domi, Sika
    United Force - Kapuchin, MILOS, Tys
    BoZ - Acumo, Ex0tic, John
    Ownage - Rhino_haha, Unabled
    Shinobi - Dynasty, Scrotal
    Spastic - Jamal, Pure_Luck, Stabwound <ZH>
    Sake - Delectable
    GrapeVine - Bad-Boy, J-B-Inc, Shao-Khan
    Pirates - Hercules, Vigilanty
    British Squad - Superted, Valiant
    Ancients - bliz, Dreamfly, negrita
    Warpath - Nemiseph, Velv
    StonerZ - The Stonerz, KontrolZ
    Paladen - jebass, up in ya !!, War*lok <ER>
    Melee - caffecottage, Duragon, POiD
    AIDTeam - grAID, zwAIDbeer
    JUICE - Jerome, Apt, Schope
    $flabby$ - Doc Flabby (cause he does talk alot here)

If you feel like your squad is being wrongly left out, leave a ?message and explain why you should be part of this. If I get a "OMG you are newb I am the best cause I'm l33t put me in this" You'll join the blacklist.

Note: The Messages will be sent out in the next couple of days.
    Last edited by Dameon Angell; 02-04-2006, 07:21 AM.
    DELETED

This is doomed to Failure. :/
    SEE THAT'S WHAT'S WRONG WIT YOU WHITE MUHFUCKAS, YA'LL ALWAYS TRYNA -FORCE A MOTHAFUCKA TO DO SOMETHIN- YA'LL ALWAYS TRYNA FORCE A MUHFUCKA TO SEE SHIT YOUR WAY.
    AND IT BACKFIYAHS. EVERY. FUCKIN. TIME.

o// REVERE ILYAZ, JASON & GRAN \\o

Comment

gay as fuk and daemon shouldn't be allowed to attend since he is a regular player on his current squadron "Quicksand."
      Last edited by megaman89; 02-03-2006, 06:32 PM.
      DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
      DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
      DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
      DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
      DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
      DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
      1:waven> is if im going to prison
      1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

Hmm, I think it's worth a shot. I can't speak for Val but I'll try and be there.

Comment

good idea dameon - i'll try and make it.

though you might need a bot to do a *shutup command so that only few can talk at once

Love the idea dameon, keep it up.

Comment

Megaman - he isn't going because hes on quicksand, first off all staff is invited, secondly, hes the one RUNNING THE MEETING, I think centurion will end up right if we have people already making this post a bitch fest instead of thinking of finding a way to keep cheaters and cheating squads out of TWl since staff won't.
            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

I'm gonna be in the captains meeting, cause of what we're gonna be talking about, The Next TWD season. And the only way we can get any of this done, to make the new season better than this one which has been marred by cheating and bitching and the like, is that we get someone in power (thats me) to be there to get the ball rolling.

Now, if you already know that you can't handle an adult discussion, please ?go to the kiddy table, I'm looking at you Megaman and your ilk. But, hear this. If you do not attend, your squad will have no say in the upcoming rule changes and you will then forefit the right to bitch and moan when the time comes for me to ban you for not following them. So far on the table we have...

1. Full Greens in TWDD
              2. Aliasing and Double squadding
              3. Lag Limits
              4. Cheaters and known cheaters, what do to about them, who to trust?
              5. Roster Limits
              6. Ship Limits in Basing.
              7. Returning Squad Rules for TWD qualification to TWL
              8. Other TWL rules if necessary (probably another meeting with a smaller group for that, tho.)

Also any other ideas and questions we have that we can throw onto the floor. I figured most of the kids will leave in the first 5 minutes after going "this is gay" and leaving. But I know we'll have a group of people at the end who will actually contribute more than the shit they leave in their toilet every day.

The people allowed to attend are The Captains of the said squads and TW staff members. I dunno how long it'll take, maybe more than one meeting. But we are long overdue for a live discussion.
              Last edited by Dameon Angell; 02-03-2006, 08:41 PM.
              DELETED

Comment

i'm just wondering.. who is this year's TWL coordinator anyways?
                9 TWL Titles - 5 TWLJ 3 TWLD 1 TWLB

4:Akuun> Did Neth tell u about his Sims game?
                4:Nimrook> No?
                4:Nethila> omfg.. i have babies with your girl in Sims!
                4:Nimrook> ooo.. well i understand Neth, it's not your fault that u cannot make real ones.. cause u were born like that.. i guess u will have to make babies in your Sims game
                4:Akuun> ROFL
                4:Akuun> Hahahahahaha
                4:Thundermare> Neth = owned
                4:Nimrook> lol

3:Zell> popped boners a couple of times, couldnt aim at the cue ball

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell
                  I'm gonna be in the captains meeting, cause of what we're gonna be talking about, The Next TWD season. And the only way we can get any of this done, to make the new season better than this one which has been marred by cheating and bitching and the like, is that we get someone in power (thats me) to be there to get the ball rolling.

Now, if you already know that you can't handle an adult discussion, please ?go to the kiddy table, I'm looking at you Megaman and your ilk. But, hear this. If you do not attend, your squad will have no say in the upcoming rule changes and you will then forefit the right to bitch and moan when the time comes for me to ban you for not following them. So far on the table we have...

1. Full Greens in TWDD
                  2. Aliasing and Double squadding
                  3. Lag Limits
                  4. Cheaters and known cheaters, what do to about them, who to trust?
                  5. Roster Limits
                  6. Ship Limits in Basing.
                  7. Returning Squad Rules for TWD qualification to TWL
                  8. Other TWL rules if necessary (probably another meeting with a smaller group for that, tho.)

Also any other ideas and questions we have that we can throw onto the floor. I figured most of the kids will leave in the first 5 minutes after going "this is gay" and leaving. But I know we'll have a group of people at the end who will actually contribute more than the shit they leave in their toilet every day.

The people allowed to attend are The Captains of the said squads and TW staff members. I dunno how long it'll take, maybe more than one meeting. But we are long overdue for a live discussion.
                  still gay as fuk
                  DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
                  DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
                  DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
                  DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
                  DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
                  DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
                  1:waven> is if im going to prison
                  1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

Originally posted by megaman89
                    still gay as fuk

dont hate on someone that actually has something productive to add to the game, you obviously must not, considering how much you seem against it
                    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

I've added people to the list, per request. I would like to have people there who want to be there.
                      DELETED

Comment

Right now I'm working on reorganizing some staff positions as well, so I think we should hold off on this until we get some more bot devs and TWD ops on board, shouldn't be too long, tho.
                        DELETED

Comment

I'll be there
                          Erathia> IF YOU SPIDERS CONTINUE CAMPING I WILL BAN YOU AND CALL IT RACISM

SeRtIfi> What's the point of going out with friends everyday just to hang out when I meet them in school and sometimes on weekends anyways, if I can play in SubSpace with them?

Comment

Good idea. It would be nice for the squads to come on the common agreement.
                            1:Kthx> Hey Cower ill let you play the next game if you can name me five medieval weapons.
                            1:Cower> Sword
                            1:Kthx> ok
                            1:Cower> Axe
                            1:Kthx> WAIT, YOU GOT IT
                            1:Cower> ?
                            1:Kthx> GET OFF THE CHAT

Comment

i'd like to represent sake
                              violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
                              [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

Working...
                              X