Squad Captains Meeting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mutton
    It is known that israeli f15-i ace cheats by suspending his connection whenever he's about to be shot in 1 v 1 (he won't do it with more people around). Nobody bothers reporting him anymore, though, because his squad usually loses anyway, and you can easily avoid it by refusing to fight him 1 v 1 during a dd.
    You're missing the point. Sure you can avoid it, but the fact remains that he's a cheater and staff doesnt do jack shit about it.
    1:Best> lol why is everyone mad that roiwerk got a big dick stickin out his underwear, it's really attractive :P
    3:Best> lol someone is going to sig that
    3:Best> see it coming
    3:Best> sad

Comment

• Originally posted by Reaver
      You're missing the point. Sure you can avoid it, but the fact remains that he's a cheater and staff doesnt do jack shit about it.
      hm..are we talking about sika?

Comment

• I understand that under ideal circumstances he would be banned, but I was just trying to give realistic advice. He's been doing it at least since I began playing twd (almost a year ago), and I've witnessed him being reported literally dozens of times to absolutely no effect whatsoever.

While one might think that ?cheater calls are the proper way to deal with these people, I think experience shows that you need to take matters into your own hands in order to minimizing the impact of the cheating. Reporting cheaters, for various reasons, rarely has any effect. Bitching on forums about perceived staff inaction/apathy/whatever also seems to accomplish nothing. The only things left are to share info about the nature of the cheats so that players can use any means available to counter the cheaters on their own or quit playing.
        Last edited by Mutton; 02-22-2006, 06:25 PM.
        Fusha> Let's cyber! ^.^
        eXCaliburx> you better be a girl :/
        Fusha> I'm not :(
        eXCaliburx> Darn
        eXCaliburx> pretend?

2:Rudy> You could probably train a monkey to be a ZH if he was just polite enough not to hurl his faeces at you

Comment

Working...
        X