Ridiculous number of squads in TWD!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ridiculous number of squads in TWD!?

I just went to the TWD site, and I was looking at the list of squads, and there are easily, over 300 squads on that list, I mean come on!

Now I know, after posting this I'll get a reply from one of the TWD Ops, saying "we're only human" or... "We do occasionally go through and delete squads"

But just as a thought, is there not a way, to have the site wipe off, any squad, that after a week does not have more than 4 members? Or for another suggestion, for it to whipe off any squad that has not played a match within say, 2 weeks or maybe a month?

Just a thought...
    1: Alokas Nakki> oli nammi nammi kakkua
    1: Fork off!> I don't speak that language
    1: Alokas Nakki> neither do I

RoboHelp> This message has been sent by Nycle:
    (RoboHelp)> Please take care when operating your ship while under the influence of alcohol.
    RoboHelp> If you have any further questions regarding this issue, please use :Nycle:<message>

Deleting squads that haven't played a game in over 2 weeks or more is not a good idea, since there are a lot of squads that go inactive after twl that want to remain until next twl season, but yes, twd squad list needs some cleaning up. But for now, if you have a hard time scrolling down to find a squad, just press the letter on your keyboard that's the first letter of the squad name. That should help you find the squad you want quicker.
    1:Da1andonly> korven plays subspace from a 1978 microwave

Grab a piece of paper. Place a dot in the middle of it. Draw a small circle around the dot, and leave the rest open. The dot represents your knowledge. It's what you know. It is the limit of your mind's capacity. The circle around the dot is everything that you don't know - but you know that it exists. And the rest of the paper is everything that you didn't even know that you'd never know - that exists or has the potential to exist.

Comment

I'm not worried about having to scroll down through lots of squads, it's just the fact that it looks ridiculous, and in some ways, in my opinion, detracts from the twd site's current layout, which is very attractive =P
      1: Alokas Nakki> oli nammi nammi kakkua
      1: Fork off!> I don't speak that language
      1: Alokas Nakki> neither do I

RoboHelp> This message has been sent by Nycle:
      (RoboHelp)> Please take care when operating your ship while under the influence of alcohol.
      RoboHelp> If you have any further questions regarding this issue, please use :Nycle:<message>

Comment

Oy! i like this idea. Gantx for twl podium!
        t('_'t)

Comment

Originally posted by ECT
          I just went to the TWD site, and I was looking at the list of squads, and there are easily, over 300 squads on that list, I mean come on!

Now I know, after posting this I'll get a reply from one of the TWD Ops, saying "we're only human" or... "We do occasionally go through and delete squads"

But just as a thought, is there not a way, to have the site wipe off, any squad, that after a week does not have more than 4 members? Or for another suggestion, for it to whipe off any squad that has not played a match within say, 2 weeks or maybe a month?

Just a thought...
          Theres a reason for the $$ in flabby

puts us at the top of the list
          Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
          Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

I think most squads on that list should be deleted.. squads that havent played for over 2 weeks or have less then 10 players rostered.. (or atleast something like that) should be removed.. unless the captain can give a TWD op a good reason for letting it stay on.. But like 70% of the squads probably died out after 1 week. sad shit.. DELETE! kthnx (start with the basing squads)
            Under <ZH>> pred i want to taste your man juice!!!
            Originally posted by Cig Smoke
            Pred > JRA > the rest of u

Comment

Originally posted by Predator Rulez
              DELETE! kthnx (start with the basing squads)
              When you in few years start basing you'll regret saying it sucks (noob) =D!

Yeah, most squads, that dont have 10 players rostered in about a week after they are made, should be deleted, and TWD Ops should now just decide on a day when to clean up the whole mess, it wouldnt take long with 3 or more TWD Ops doing it at once.
              3:Wax> ard and i snapchat all the time
              3:Wax> we play virtually tummysticks
              3:i.d.> da fk is that?
              3:Ardour> we basically are each others personal psychologist
              3:Shadowmere> i.d., Wax breaks keyboards playing SubSpace. Best not ask him what anything is.
              3:Wax> Tummy sticks is the situation, commonly referred to as a game, in which two erect men cuddle closely and face-to-face causing their two erect penises, or sticks, to push upwards between their stomachs, or tummys.
              3:Wax> Sticks combine with tummys, hence the name "tummy sticks."
              3:Shadowmere> LOL
              3:i.d.> Oddly, that's close to what I thought it was...

Best> I never cooked a day in my life

Deft> beat by a guy who plays ss on his cellphone
              Shadowmere> Rofl
              Up in ya !> With his feet
              Deft> no kidding, redefining l44t
              Up in ya !> l44t feet
              Deft> l44t f44t*
              Up in ya !> Twinkle toes
              Deft> he had l33t f33t but he practiced

Comment

I think if the squad is not used within a month they are deleted. I could be wrong about the timing though.

Comment

Working...
                X