This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Massive Gigantic Bounty!!!!

302 bty with spider in pub 0. Anyone have any screen shots of their high bountys.

how is this twd related kthx
    2:Entertainer> Supreme Auth> we should all be like: Morh> EIN REICH EIN VOLK EIN FUHRER and then jones and logain would be "SIEG HEIL o/"

Comment

General discussion please
      Erathia> IF YOU SPIDERS CONTINUE CAMPING I WILL BAN YOU AND CALL IT RACISM

SeRtIfi> What's the point of going out with friends everyday just to hang out when I meet them in school and sometimes on weekends anyways, if I can play in SubSpace with them?

Comment

you arent that great ?:S
        Originally posted by turmio
        jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
        Originally posted by grand
        I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

this post makes me laugh... cuz it says banned under your forumname... and oddly enough your name is blurred out... is 302 the highest bounty you could get while cheating before getting banned?? :P
          1:Ammunative> you should take a break from the forums
          1:Ammunative> lol
          1:Zingy> lol agreed
          1:Zingy> i think things are getting too tense
          1:Ammunative> get yourself banned for a while
          1:Ammunative> itll be good for ya
          1:Zingy> i'll just pretend sk8 sent out a hitman to take me out, so i ahve to lay low for a while
          1:Zingy> hide in my e-Cave

Comment

Why is your name blurred out? Oh wait, answer me later when you're unbanned.
            thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Umm.. since the guy is banned, this is in the wrong forum, and nobody cares. :lock:
              DELETED

Comment

Working...
              X