Epinephrine the Red

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Epinephrine the Red

Tonight, an unfortunate and very preventable injustice has occurred. This post is related to actions that were committed in a very slew-footed manner, undermining any relevance to written rule and practice. I've been appointed responsible for public relations of the squad, as voted by 2 members, and I shall post evidence I was given to support the following TWD atrocity;

A TWDD game commenced and was in the process of adding lines and readying. Epinephrine declared his team unsuitable for play as they were having lag problems (as read in the below screenshot). No question was asked of United Force before the "game was brutally killed", and it is to my belief that the other team has to at least acknowledge the notion to void the game entirely.

This may come off as but a spec of significance to some of you, however I do believe this is not proper in more ways than one. The benefit of being able to pick and choose your games like that is not a luxury a lot of us share, and so respectfully insist that powers to do so are exhibited in proper fashion.

Last edited by King Baba; 03-09-2006, 02:38 AM.
    Save a tree; eat a beaver

1:Mefesto> king let me say you something
    1:Mefesto> you are a soon of a biatch with retarded face like nostra damus and you got a hump on your dick

WHY TALK SHIT WHEN YOU ALREADY MAKE IT?!

Yes...but what did PL have to do with it?

Comment

A crime like this is deserving of setting up TW Tribunals in which we can try epinephrine to the full extent of TW law.

A dereliction like this should not go unpunished! Off with his head!
      CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL

Comment

the screenshot is photoshoped.. =( or edited.. =( look at the blurs
        9 TWL Titles - 5 TWLJ 3 TWLD 1 TWLB

4:Akuun> Did Neth tell u about his Sims game?
        4:Nimrook> No?
        4:Nethila> omfg.. i have babies with your girl in Sims!
        4:Nimrook> ooo.. well i understand Neth, it's not your fault that u cannot make real ones.. cause u were born like that.. i guess u will have to make babies in your Sims game
        4:Akuun> ROFL
        4:Akuun> Hahahahahaha
        4:Thundermare> Neth = owned
        4:Nimrook> lol

3:Zell> popped boners a couple of times, couldnt aim at the cue ball

Comment

Originally posted by Nimrook
          the screenshot is photoshoped.. =( or edited.. =( look at the blurs
          How does that matter, the point of the screenshot is to point at the game being killed. Does it matter what UF said on their freq chat or squad chat?
          CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL

Comment

!

Terrible indeed. This type of injustice simply cannot be tolerated! Then you wonder why TWL is running late this season. The problem facing us at TW is far larger then TWL... the corruption of our staff is simply intolerable! This only exposes a tiny percent of what goes on every day! TW wake up! This dictatorship must be stopped…

If our own staff doesn’t respect the rules and acts in a hypocritical manner, how can we expect people to refrain themselves from using CE or promote goodwill/relations across our fine zone? It is simply a lost hope.

Comment

The blurred parts are private comments by members on the team chat. They have no relevence to the event, and the editted parts are the name of the screenshot taker.

Besides that fact, the game was killed without both side's concent. Blurred or not, that part is plain to see.

1:Mefesto> you are a soon of a biatch with retarded face like nostra damus and you got a hump on your dick

Comment

i wish i cared enough to cry over this game...... and nim ur fat so shut up thx =D

Comment

exq stfu!!

4:Nimrook> ooo.. well i understand Neth, it's not your fault that u cannot make real ones.. cause u were born like that.. i guess u will have to make babies in your Sims game

Comment

Originally posted by xquisite
                    i wish i cared enough to cry over this game...... and nim ur fat so shut up thx =D
                    It is one thing to cry, it's another to play a game and not follow the rules that the game is played by. Thanks for your input though.

Comment

ok i lied ...... ur not fat nim

Comment

OK

you guys are whining about not getting a free win
                        Last edited by Evasive; 03-09-2006, 03:22 AM.

Comment

exq u are gay.. hunted on TW
                          Last edited by Nimrook; 03-09-2006, 03:23 AM.

Comment

I Called U Not Fat U Fat Shit

Comment

I'll lay it down like this, and this is the same thing I said on staff chat...

1ameon Angell> I'll put it like this, if it was before round 1 even began, in the line picking, and the !cancel time ran out and a team wants a game killed off, I'd do it, one sided. Fine with me. (Out of chat: I didn't know the !cancel thing was removed.)

1ameon Angell> I've done it before, both teams never had a problem, cause there wasn't a game.

1ameon Angell> But, if he did this between rounds 1 and 2 or 2 and 3, then that's a major no no.

Counter Point: 1:Peace <ZH>> in my opinion it shouldnt matter if the first round was played or not. the game was accepted

And my response: 1ameon Angell> If no competition was even laid out, why should I let a team get free points?

1ameon Angell> For doing, literally, nothing.

I later then said, that you really shouldn't be rewarding any x amount of points and a statement of "beating" a team when all you did was show up and have them bail out before a shot was even fired during a game.

But, I do want to add, that I don't like having a staffer on the same squad as the 2 squads playing performing that action of killing a game. I think it's safer for a third party moderator to cancel games to prevent favouritism views like this.
                              -------

And, before anyone else says anything, we can't go back in time to fix this, I can't award a victory for UF or dock points from Pirates for this. If you want, you guys can have an actual match on your own time, or just continue on and I'll sort out the legal stuff.

(Note: Staffer 1 is Peace <ZH>, so I added him onto the log, thats because of the post he did below.)
                              Last edited by Dameon Angell; 03-09-2006, 04:25 AM.
                              DELETED

Comment

Working...
                              X