Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

replace TWSD with TWHD (hockey Division)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reaver
    Did you read any of my replies or are you just replying with whatever you think of first?
    Please note long and short are both covered in my reply.

Comment

Since there are very much positive posts about this, also negative (not too well explained though), I dont see any problem about this except that we just need someone to run it.

If we get a bot for it, and connect a bot to a site just like matchbots are connected to twdivisions.org - there should be no problem.

The site should be made pretty much the same as twdivisions.org - squads must be able to apply there and players apply to the squads, captains must be able to promote people etc.

I think there are enough players to get it running, nothing else is needed from that, and things stated above.
      3:Wax> ard and i snapchat all the time
      3:Wax> we play virtually tummysticks
      3:i.d.> da fk is that?
      3:Ardour> we basically are each others personal psychologist
      3:Shadowmere> i.d., Wax breaks keyboards playing SubSpace. Best not ask him what anything is.
      3:Wax> Tummy sticks is the situation, commonly referred to as a game, in which two erect men cuddle closely and face-to-face causing their two erect penises, or sticks, to push upwards between their stomachs, or tummys.
      3:Wax> Sticks combine with tummys, hence the name "tummy sticks."
      3:Shadowmere> LOL
      3:i.d.> Oddly, that's close to what I thought it was...

Best> I never cooked a day in my life

Deft> beat by a guy who plays ss on his cellphone
      Shadowmere> Rofl
      Up in ya !> With his feet
      Deft> no kidding, redefining l44t
      Up in ya !> l44t feet
      Deft> l44t f44t*
      Up in ya !> Twinkle toes
      Deft> he had l33t f33t but he practiced

Comment

Working...
      X