This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mid-Week Mayhem Wednesdays Sign Up and Squad List

Your favourite TWD Squads fighting for bragging rights in matches with random game types and random maps.

Tell your squad captain to ?message me (Dameon Angell) to get your name put to the list of squads available to play on Wednesday Nights.

Every Thursday (still working on the exact date structure), everyone will vote on a list of matches for which match they'd prefer to see until Sunday Night. The winning match gets hosted on Wednesday. The winning squads will be invited back to a Championship Match for the Mayhem Championship Title.

Just remember, to get this working, we need you. Let me know if your squad is interested in play by leaving a ?message to Dameon Angell with "I would like to participate in the Mid-Week Mayhem Wednesday" or whatever.

For an example of the types of fights you could be having...
    4 Way Dance in ?go prodem in a game of Conquer
    2 Squads battling for the flagroom in a pub
    3 Squads in a basing match in ?go Angellbase
    3 Squads in ?go Mario in a game of Team Deathmatch to 15, all prizes unlocked

We'll probably be taking audience suggestions for what you wanna see be played as well.

Stay tuned for more information and the official starting date as this develops.

-Dameon Angell and -Wark <ER>

------------------------------------
    Current Squads Available for Matches
    ------------------------------------
    -Quicksand
    -Kose
    -Dingus Inc.
    --Final-
    -Plade
    -Squad!!
    -Arcade
    -Wingmasters
    -Menasor
    -Shinobi
    -Passion
    -Brainwave
    -Rezin
    -eXile
    confirmed
    Last edited by Dameon Angell; 05-23-2006, 02:28 AM.
    DELETED

Just to add one a little to Dameon's post, if there is a demand for this to continue, this will be a weekly event. Ideas are both welcome, and appreciated, especially for ideas for a certain type of grudgematch, and which squads you would like to see in this certain grudgematch, hopefully we can do polls for this, and it will turn out to be alot of fun. I would also like to thank Rudy, Mootland Farmer, Falks, and several others on staff for tossing in their ideas and suggestions for this new type of game. - Wark & Dameon.
    Last edited by kthx; 05-06-2006, 03:51 AM.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

already told dameon in-game, but freezetag would be a nice scenario

Comment

lots of arenas to exploit in TW to let the squads compete on something other than the normal such as ?go lights ?go elame3 - for wheres waldo ?go burstwars and so on. A 3 way basing match usually ends up with 1 freq in fr and 2 killing eachother outside it. basing in a pub would be a nice way to promote basing squads more and maybe introduce cramming to the pubs. I will check with my squad and get back to you on it though as I work swing shift and dont get out till 12:00 midnight est. but rest will prolly want to for sure. B)
        ?find dads revenge

Comment

Freezetag would be nice I agree
          I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
          I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

was an arena me and killer soilder were playing yesterday, ?go thorlob

should be nice
            1:Killer Soldier> rly's theory of terrorism
            1:rly_dumb> the terrorists play SS, they go to twcity and plot their courses work their way from the outside and the center is their targets
            1:rly_dumb> the reason that terrorists hate usa so much is because we own them so bad on SS they have to retaliate by doing such things as 9-11
            1:Killer Soldier> Omg whose the terrorist leader now 1:rly_dumb> not sure
            1:rly_dumb> j-b-inc is my first guess

Comment

I dunno bout you guys but i think ufc would be fun :turned:
              https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
              1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
              1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
              1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
              1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
              1:soild>they can say what they like
              1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
              1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Comment

Haha, UFC would definately work.
                DELETED

Comment

gotta have hockey :P

and maybe autosb and some other ball games
                  I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
                  I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

Seriously, I need some more squads to get this thing going. Trust me, this will be fun. Its more or less for just bragging rights and fun while we have TWL going and just something fun to do during the middle of the week, when there's nothing going on anyways.
                    DELETED

Comment

I suppose we have enough now to begin with our opening "Test" game ... On Thursday or so Wark and I will come up with the events to vote on. I'll give anyone else who doesn't know or is thinking about it, time to sign their squad up for this.
                      DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by ^rly_dumb
                        was an arena me and killer soilder were playing yesterday, ?go thorlob

should be nice
                        U need at least 10 guys(each side) with a time-limit then though

Comment

If you can get 4 teams of 8, you could get a great journey game going. I'd have to say that's the most fun squad competition you can get outside of TWL and TWD.

Comment

I agree with Izor on the ball games, they should definately be in.
                            And hey, why not play Fishies! ^-^

how about this:

-=4 Squads each have 5 players in.
                            -=A random person will be shooter
                            -=Last surviving person's squad wins???

Or we could play 1v1 Fishies!

-= 1 Squad will be runners (fishies)
                            -= 1 Squad will be shooter (sharks)
                            -= Fishies run to safe. The amount of fishies who made it to the safe, is also the amount of points the squad gets for that run.
                            -= After like 5 rounds, the teams switch (fishies become sharks, sharks become fishies)
                            -= Whoever gets the most points, wins!
                            sleepyjoe> this is a mental health ward not a competitive video game

Comment

I forgot this was here, we're not doing this anymore. It was cute, but not enough people bought into it. :lock:
                              DELETED

Comment

Working...
                              X