Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking For Some Spiders

http://www.twdivisions.org/squads/10345

Anyone is welcome, but im looking for a few nasty, ruthless, dirty spiders.

Those who are having trouble with the TWD registration: I've simplified the process with these easy instructions (other than the over explained ones on the site).

While in a game (that means playing the game, lol) of continuum type the following:

?go TWD
    /!register (to do this pagedown to the TWDBot to send the private message)
    /!signup password (this password is what you will use to log in on the TWD homepage: http://twd.trenchwars.org )
    Log in and pick any squad you want to apply for. Hope this solves any problems.
    Last edited by d-.-b; 12-09-2007, 12:27 AM.
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will allow my fear to pass over me and through me... Only I will remain.

sign me up!
    Originally posted by Diakka
    Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

I'll join! Ancients don't have a cool Twd Website Intro like that!
      Jason> God said, "Heh, I'm gonna give Eve some nice titties."
      Dyers eve> God wanted me to have nice titties?
      Superstar> Yes eve, he does want you to have nice titties. To bad he placed them on the wrong spot. Cup C size balls.

---------------------------------------------------

Greetz Dyers eve

Comment

Wow, I found myself slowly being mesmerised by that intro ... trippy stuff.
        DELETED

Comment

Zoomquilt.
          Hello Denon it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several days, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?

Comment

Originally posted by Denon
            Zoomquilt.
            ZoomQuilt with my own little editing yes... and thanks and welcome to all the above!!
            I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will allow my fear to pass over me and through me... Only I will remain.

Comment

Small squad

So your squad has 4 peoples? So what's the focus of your squad gonna be? Basing since you want spiders? You should try to reqruit basers from ?go base Maybe that'll be a place to start.
              I came, I saw, I lagged out... :rolleyes:

Comment

Love your intro :wub:
                Kyace <ER>> I could use a good laugh, go ahead cheat and pretend to be dumb.

1:lemar> still gonna flame bc 247

Galleleo> where is all this lag coming from?
                dL.Chao> Gall
                Fairlights> ur anus?
                dL.Chao> Stop whining
                dL.Chao> You lost because you suck

(RoboHelp)>This message has been sent by BrItIsH:
                (RoboHelp)>I don't want to know your name, I just want.. Bang bang bang!
                (RoboHelp)>If you have any other questions regarding this issue, please use :BrItIsH:<Message>.

Comment

yea i have to agree with everyone else above, awesome intro
                  Cig Smoke> He spelled since "sinse" LOOOl

YTRE> i wish newbs likes you who think they are vet like hazuki wouldn,t talk like necro

Comment

currently teks dont use me for TWL, so im thinking of joining you guys..

do you guys do TWL?

Comment

To start off i guess i'll answer a few questions:

Originally posted by JacKieChan>
                      So your squad has 4 peoples? So what's the focus of your squad gonna be? Basing since you want spiders? You should try to reqruit basers from ?go base Maybe that'll be a place to start.
                      Yea, only 4 people on the TWD site. I have 8 members at the moment, but it'sough sometimes to get people to sign up to use TWD so,Isend 'em here. My focus: Simple. To have a kick ass spider crew (not that is has to be just spiders) and learn how to improve my own "skills" through my mates. It's all about teamwork! Also, a side note: you're one hell of a pilot. I've gone against you a few times. Thanks for the advice JacKieChan.

Everyone that mentioned the Into: "Thank you very much for the nice comments..*bows*..I tried"

Originally posted by Spiderman
                      currently teks dont use me for TWL, so im thinking of joining you guys..

do you guys do TWL?
                      Never tried TWL, maybe you could catch me up and when and if you decide to join, you know what to do. :greedy:

Comment

Ha! Your username is in the squad's name! Clever.
                        thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Originally posted by Edify
                          Ha! Your username is in the squad's name! Clever.
                          HA, yea so i was bored.

Comment

You win points for using the Surfer Rosa track, however I would've gone with Bone Machine and subsequently recruited the player bone-machine.
                            sage

Comment

Originally posted by JacKieChan>
                              You are joining United Force. I am taking you back :fear:
                              Blood Love Overcomes Our Depressions

PROPERTY OF DICE AS OF FEB, 17 2007

WIN LOSE OR TIE UNITED FORCE TILL I DIE

THE BOYS OF SUMMER
                              LIVE FOR GRAPEVINE
                              SHED BLOOD FOR GRAPEVINE
                              I DIE FOR GRAPEVINE

WWW.SIZZERB.COM

Comment

Working...
                              X