Idea for the TWD website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idea for the TWD website

Not like our web developers dont have enough work on their hands as is, but maybe at a later date in time, we could implement this idea. My idea is about the twd website itself and a function that I believe myself and others would find useful, especially captains.

Heres the idea: You log into twd with your username, you click on squads, it brings up your own squad. You then click on recent games. You then click on a recent game, any game at all, and it shows the regular stats and everything. But then at the bottom there is a button called "add comment." You click on it, and then you can submit some text to comment on that specific twd game. The comments would be below the stats of the players and just add on like the news of the twd website itself does. If your a captain you can remove people's comments and/or edit them. The comments for the games can only be viewed by people that are in that specific squad, and also logged in.

Its not too complex in my eyes but Im not a programmer so I dont know how much of a hassle this would be. I think it would be a nice addon that you could comment on specific games to point out what went right or wrong in the match or maybe some funny comments too.

Edit: Again, not sure how challenging it is but maybe it could also show who on the squad you are in accepted the challenge or sent the challenge for the match.
    1:Best> lol why is everyone mad that roiwerk got a big dick stickin out his underwear, it's really attractive :P
    3:Best> lol someone is going to sig that
    3:Best> see it coming
    3:Best> sad

would def. help me out alot....

then i could give ass. cap to those more diserving and such! :+)

good post
    (RoboHelp)>This message has been sent by Left_Eye:
    (RoboHelp)>TW Staff are looking for players who play regulary and are friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and who
    (RoboHelp)>show a desire to improving the zone. If you are interested in joining TW Staff, e-mail
    (RoboHelp)>TWStaff@gmail.com
    (RoboHelp)>If you have any other questions regarding this issue, please use :Left_Eye:<Message>.

Comment

Sounds pretty nice idea, but currently AnZu (Who is pretty much only one who can do that to twdivisions.org) is working on other projects.

I gave him an idea about doing something to the twdivisions.org aswell, so I hope if he does this, or my idea, that he would do them both on the same time.

Of course this is not really that of a important thing, so that's why it most likely will take AnZu a bit longer to get on it.

However, good idea.
      3:Wax> ard and i snapchat all the time
      3:Wax> we play virtually tummysticks
      3:i.d.> da fk is that?
      3:Ardour> we basically are each others personal psychologist
      3:Shadowmere> i.d., Wax breaks keyboards playing SubSpace. Best not ask him what anything is.
      3:Wax> Tummy sticks is the situation, commonly referred to as a game, in which two erect men cuddle closely and face-to-face causing their two erect penises, or sticks, to push upwards between their stomachs, or tummys.
      3:Wax> Sticks combine with tummys, hence the name "tummy sticks."
      3:Shadowmere> LOL
      3:i.d.> Oddly, that's close to what I thought it was...

Best> I never cooked a day in my life

Deft> beat by a guy who plays ss on his cellphone
      Shadowmere> Rofl
      Up in ya !> With his feet
      Deft> no kidding, redefining l44t
      Up in ya !> l44t feet
      Deft> l44t f44t*
      Up in ya !> Twinkle toes
      Deft> he had l33t f33t but he practiced

Comment

I like the idea, but do expect allot of trashtalk in it.
        Only the loyal count.

Comment

Ya Same sump. I dont really know what this function would be for. I dont even think most of the players even go to the TWD site except to leav/join rosters. But i guess it could be a neat idea for soem ppl.
          _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

not worth the effort.

Comment

sounds like fun
              TWLD Finals Champion Season 12
              TWLJ Finals Champion Season 12
              TWEL Warbird Champion: Season 4

Primordial> How many time for ld

Comment

Working...
              X