No announcement yet.

For the Cripples

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeh, some people just don't get it. what's up with that?
    'vet' is the new 'newb'.
    sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

lou check it:

Snoodling:
      When an uncircumcised homo pulls his extra foreskin over the cock of another homo and proceeds to jerk him off. Those gays have way too much free time. Can be used at as a great derogatory term as in, "You Snoodler!"

as taken from http://gyral.blackshell.com/sex.html
      plopp> im not a newbie ok!! im a butterfly waiting to come out of his coon!

Comment

Originally posted by sTuPiD-gErBiL
        WHO WON? THE PEOPLE WHO PLAYED TO WIN.
        People with no life and SS usages exceed 2000 hours usually win ... oops, did I just describe the entire Cripples?

Originally posted by Louis XV
        what's up with that?
        Goddess for Cripples!

I want to get Goddess into cripples so badly. If I need to cyber the entire Cripples crew to achieve that, I WILL!!!

Goddess for Cripples!

Goddess for Cripples!

Goddess for Cripples!

Goddess for Cripples!

Goddess for Cripples!

Goddess for Cripples!

Goddess for Cripples!

Goddess for Cripples!

Goddess for Cripples!
        Wont die, no surrender 2

Comment

even though cripples has declined away from what they used to be, i doubt they'd ever stoop low enough to take cybersexual favors from dudes to bolster their roster.

Comment

snoodle my noodle?
            jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sTuPiD-gErBiL
              even though cripples has declined away from what they used to be, i doubt they'd ever stoop low enough to take cybersexual favors from dudes to bolster their roster.
              Hahaha, you must have realised that I was joking, why would I cyber a bunch of veges so someone else could get on Cripples, tart?
              Wont die, no surrender 2

Comment

Right after that post, Telcat got a phone call from this guy congratulating her on making stupid gerbil look like a damn clownshoe.

PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

he is cute
                  Originally posted by Tyson
                  There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
                  Originally posted by HeavenSent
                  Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
                  Originally posted by Izor
                  Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

man, gary coleman needs to lay off the hot wings.

Comment

HI SHUT UP TOBE'S AVATAR KICKS ASS. LT THAT MAAA FACKAS
                      Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Jason,

The game we put an 8th in before the game even started. and then wix put an 8th in. there was never a point where it was 7 on 8. maybe u should check with everyone else before saying something just to seem like we did anything wrong.

Comment

Huh?
                          jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Ima gonna add something to this to bring crips in disgrace :eek:

We based cripples today. Great game.. fantastic.. Really awesome basing. But before the game started this was said in the pub chat.

Mitch> 1;Death Row> Khanos is getting anoying I feel like beating him with a baseball bat repeatly
                            Khanos> 1;ZeUs!!> Crips are newbies.. if they are almost winning I will spec their newbie terr.
                            (could have text a bit wrong, havent got it logged, it comes close tho)
                            ZeUs!! never said that.. it was just a joke by Khanos.

After the game..
                            1;ZeUs!!> help (Death Row) (twbd): You guys should check zeus.. he said he would spec us all. And we all got specced and none of dekai got specced.

This never happened. Yes there was alot of lag.. and I got specced one time 2. We managed to keep base tho. But they never got specced all at the same time.. and enough dekais got specced. if you would check the stats. Khanos lagout out 8 times.

I'm really bored and really tired.. and felt like kicking somebodys ass.. couldnt find anyone so decided to disgrace Cripples..
                            No offense it was a great game. close. and lot of fr action..
                            Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Uhm, Galeleloe or whatever your name is. I said both of those things as jokes. So plz stfu and quit talking out of your ass. Thanks
                              RaCka> how can i get you here
                              death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
                              RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
                              death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

Working...
                              X