No announcement yet.

Burning Rose .. bunch of newbie backstabbers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No... We're not. Even though we are a new squad which is doing well it doesn't mean Burning Rose would be dissolved. I am the owner of BR and not planning to dissolve it.. probably ever

If u don't like our squad, don't.. But stop posting shit here, please

Comment

This is exactly the reason why you should read the rules before you play.

Comment

Originally posted by Zeimonster
        No... We're not. Even though we are a new squad which is doing well it doesn't mean Burning Rose would be dissolved. I am the owner of BR and not planning to dissolve it.. probably ever

If u don't like our squad, don't.. But stop posting shit here, please
        rofl.. i will wait and see u dissolve the squad soon.. with the things u guys did to other new squads in TWD, u guys WON'T go any further than now... u prob donno i was the owner of FMM due to the fact then u might be pretty new to TW.. but then FMM did very good in TW and most of the squads know us.. when i first started.. i thought i would never dissolve the FMM.. but then i did it at the end anyway and joined Sk8..
        9 TWL Titles - 5 TWLJ 3 TWLD 1 TWLB

4:Akuun> Did Neth tell u about his Sims game?
        4:Nimrook> No?
        4:Nethila> omfg.. i have babies with your girl in Sims!
        4:Nimrook> ooo.. well i understand Neth, it's not your fault that u cannot make real ones.. cause u were born like that.. i guess u will have to make babies in your Sims game
        4:Akuun> ROFL
        4:Akuun> Hahahahahaha
        4:Thundermare> Neth = owned
        4:Nimrook> lol

3:Zell> popped boners a couple of times, couldnt aim at the cue ball

Comment

u got a problem or what?

ok, seriously: don't u think about what u type here before posting it? "u're gonna dissolve soon!!1" "u got no hope in twl, give up already!!11" sad ppl ok

I bet those comments encourage us n00bs to play better

Now, leave us alone already and go to see ur own squads if they have any match for us

Comment

Originally posted by Zeimonster
            u got a problem or what?

ok, seriously: don't u think about what u type here before posting it? "u're gonna dissolve soon!!1" "u got no hope in twl, give up already!!11" sad ppl ok

I bet those comments encourage us n00bs to play better

Now, leave us alone already and go to see ur own squads if they have any match for us
            laff FMM had no hope in TWL? go check the history.. we were 1st for like 2 days.. and was always in the top 10~ well u might not know cause u prob didn't even start playing TW during that time.. but don't talk shit when u know nothing~ nuff said
            9 TWL Titles - 5 TWLJ 3 TWLD 1 TWLB

4:Akuun> Did Neth tell u about his Sims game?
            4:Nimrook> No?
            4:Nethila> omfg.. i have babies with your girl in Sims!
            4:Nimrook> ooo.. well i understand Neth, it's not your fault that u cannot make real ones.. cause u were born like that.. i guess u will have to make babies in your Sims game
            4:Akuun> ROFL
            4:Akuun> Hahahahahaha
            4:Thundermare> Neth = owned
            4:Nimrook> lol

3:Zell> popped boners a couple of times, couldnt aim at the cue ball

Comment

heh.. u don't obviously know that i've played tw for quite long
              But u haven't been in elim anyway, so what would u know

We're not talking about FMM, are we? I couldn't care much less what happened to ur squad. If u are a captain of a squad, u're not expected to leave for another squad. Some players might leave BR sometimes.. we might have bad times.. but i'm not going to dissolve the squad: In TW, I've been in total of 2 squads (if u don't count X-faktor where i was like 2 days ) and i've been playing tw for a loooong time, so i'm not going to leave the squad even if i got offers from all the top5 squads

Comment

Sheesh. People get so insulted over such trivial matters.

Comment

burning rose go check your twd history to see how many times you have played us, I can count that on one hand. Maybe one finger.

But accusing me from cheating on our latest match, wont take away the fact that you have cheated with burning rose against that new squad, with that screenshot as proof. Accuse me all you want, but take a look at your screenshot.

Claiming that u didnt know about the 3 vs 3 thing is a bunch of crap, since you know the rules oh so good.

I will challenge u 5 vs 5 and the best squad will win and get into TWL.
                  Winner of TWDL Scrotals
                  Winner of TWT Melee
                  Winner of TWLD -FINAL-

Comment

u're one of the funniest guys here, na$.. u don't know when to stop

"Claiming that u didnt know about the 3 vs 3 thing is a bunch of crap, since you know the rules oh so good."

we know the rules, thank you.. have we claimed that we wouldn't have known that the 3vs3 isn't possible? no, we've said sorry to tomie and his squad many times

so u really want to duel us, huh..? make up ur mind then, last time u didn't want when we asked. There is a chance that we will duel u.. but it happens only if we truly want it, not if u're trying to force us to do that

Comment

gg
                      1:Necromotic> my belt has a pokemon on it

1:Tigerex> My Belt has a decapitated Badger on it. Can i be in your sig please

Comment

oh people ... seems like u lost the point of this discussion ...

some of burning rose have said sorry in forum, personal per private message or in game ...
                        others did not ...

and i dont care anymore, cause some people are honourable others are not, i have learned from this, maybe others too

and thats the end of this discussion

please continue your ehrm ... "shit talking" in game

Comment

tomie.. your squad captains need to read the rules... it's as easy as that.

whoever posted ponch... that fucking thing is in every thread on these fucking forums.. I wonder when people will stop thinking it's funny.
                          http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

exactly bz, he hasn't ever been funny, he isn't now, and he will never be
                            Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                            You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                            There wont be another election for president.
                            Obama is the Omega President.
                            http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

If Burning Rose even did get into TWLD wouldn't matter... They'd be gone after going 0-3 or so..
                              7:Randedl> afk, putting on makeup
                              1:Rough> is radiation an element?
                              8:Rasta> i see fro as bein one of those guys on campus singing to girls tryin to get in their pants $ ez
                              Broly> your voice is like a instant orgasm froe
                              Piston> I own in belim
                              6: P H> i fucked a dude in the ass once

Comment

br sux and there gay......they always have excuses like bandits....u guys dont even deserve to be cheated...and yeah e put 5vs4 before coz r captains were newbes back in T.R.L
                                and u can all gladly blame PINO! for the doblesquadders on our squad......evn thou he only tryed to help. BR and Bandits only talk when u beat us......laggots
                                1:timQ> omg, Shenmue is so cool that if he and 348 hot (I mean damn hot!!!) girls went to some room all the girls would be ice-cold in a minute

Comment

Working...
                                X