Wingmasters - 38
      Pandora - 36
      Deadly Divas - 35
      Asians - 33
      Dice - 32
      Fierce - 30
      Dark - 21
      Raped - 19

If Each Squad was allowed 30 roster cap..
      Paladen - 58 (28)
      Trauma+ - 51 (21)
      Freebie - 48 (18)
      Sk8 - 45 (15)
      Penetrate - 44 (14)
      Mambo - 43 (13)
      Sweet - 41 (11)
      Sage - 39 (9)
      Wingmasters - 38 (8)
      Pandora - 36 (6)
      Deadly Divas - 35 (5)
      Asians - 33 (3)
      Dice - 32 (2)
      Fierce - 30 (0)
      Dark - 21 (-9)
      Raped - 19 (-11)
      (153) players w/o Dark + Raped = 5.1 more squads
      (133) players w/ Dark + Raped = 4.43 more squads (the other 20 players are filled in to finish Dark / Raped and have an additional 4.43 squads afterward)

at first i herp'd, then i derp'd. i think it's ok now.
      Last edited by Xog; 09-07-2010, 04:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ricko View Post
        We have a 48 man roster, not a 62 man roster..where on earth are you looking? Plus we have about 10 completely inactive players who come online once a month if not less than that, just to mess about with us for a night....put in these limits for twd and these players will just outright quit as no squad would take them on. It wasn't hard for us to cut down to 35 players for twl as we just left off the inactives.

Plus to Rasaq - people play this game for fun, if they're forced to play somewhere they don't want to...why would they play? I play with players I enjoy playing with/interacting with.
        How would they know if they'd have fun or not on different squads? Playin' with the same people over and over doesn't always make it fun. Plus it would make it interesting to see how caps would interact with each other on working on their roster. The point of this is people can play with people they've never played with before or never thought about playing with. Also, new players will get more of a chance to play with veterans which will in time make this game more and more competitive.

Comment

Remove TWL squads from TWD ladders

And let the other 10 squads fight for #1 in TWD

Comment

Originally posted by maketso View Post
            And let the other 10 squads fight for #1 in TWD
            +10, when I used to be a wee newbie when I couldn't get on TWL squads, when they were removed from the TWD ladder it made TWD alot more fun and competitive for me..looking pro at #1 for a few months.
            TWL-J Season 11 Champion
            TWL-J Season 21 Champion
            TWL-B Season 21 Champion
            TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
            TWDT-D 2017 Champion
            TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

just wanted to point out the following:
              Originally posted by Ricko View Post
              play with players I enjoy playing with/interacting with.
              Jones> ?squad ricko
              Squad: Freebie

Jones> ?squad violence

Yeah, you are coming off really good here, dude.
              TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

viop is a great player and person. go fuck yourself.

!!!

at least i don't have to play with riverside and vt.

Comment

I suggest an overall match history. A new tab combining all divisions to show an overview of all league games played
                  Praise "Bob"

la música

Comment

- Add "at least x rounds played" filter to statistics

- In player profile's recent games section, add a dropdown where you can select from a list of player's previous squads. Default option "current squad". Maybe add this to the player's statistics page also.
                    Last edited by AnZu; 09-29-2010, 08:36 PM.

Comment

It would be nice to include the rpd stat in TWDD. If BD has it, it can't be too hard to bring it over to DD.

Comment

Originally posted by Jones View Post
                        just wanted to point out the following:

Jones> ?squad ricko

Jones> ?squad violence

Yeah, you are coming off really good here, dude.
                        someone on sweet really saying this? Theres a reason why freebie has a higher turnover rate and obviously commands much more lyalty judging by players history than sweet does. And I'll give you a hint, viop is a big reason why, so you should probably stop talking about things that you know nothing about and stick to your area of expertise, playing 10 seasons and never making it to a twld finals game or whatever else it is you know about.

PS lol you guys have thix and vash on top of the river/vt dynamic duo
                        JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                        the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                          someone on sweet really saying this? Theres a reason why freebie has a higher turnover rate and obviously commands much more lyalty judging by players history than sweet does. And I'll give you a hint, viop is a big reason why, so you should probably stop talking about things that you know nothing about and stick to your area of expertise, playing 10 seasons and never making it to a twld finals game or whatever else it is you know about.

PS lol you guys have thix and vash on top of the river/vt dynamic duo
                          try harder, you are just making yourself look like a fool

Comment

?squad Jones

So are you
                            JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                            the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

paul jus fuked u in ahnis like this

1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X