TWD HAPPY HOUR.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWD HAPPY HOUR.

This is a copy paste from a post I made in a TWL thread which will most likely never be viewed.
    I am refuse to edit for punctuality and you will all be forced to read my e-writing equivalent to that of a pre-pubescent 13 year old:

Yo, right now basing is having a tough time staying active.

During my short time on staff, I gave a suggestion which was EZ ignored; but I think squad captains and TWD ops should consider enforcing:

A TWD Basing Happy Hour,
    Where we all agree on two time windows ( one for euro, and one for americans ) to play.
    ie. Log in between 2-4 PM EST and 7-9 PM EST.

Perhaps squads can be granted 1.5x TWD pts or something of that nature for playing during those times.

The biggest problem now is that you have bad time overlaps between players. If squad A B C D and have 8 players each.

A will have 6 players while B C D and have 5. 1 of A players logs off, then A has 5 B has 6 and & D have 5, and so forth. It's really frustrating,
    especially as a captain, or assistant trying to keep your squad active and morale up.

ok the end.
    1:Jerome> ON THE THIRD DAY GOD CREATED THE REMINGTON BOLT ACTION .33, AND SAW THAT IT WAS GOOD, AND ON THE FOURTH DAY HE USED IT TO KILL DINOSAURS AND HOMOSEXUALS

Juice

Just to be clear, the lack of synchronicity in time overlaps between players isn't as much because of each individual players schedule as it is
    him/her becoming bored on waiting for a BD, and one not occurring.

TW basing isn't nearly as dead as many people take it for. We just need better communication between squads and players.
    We can have a competitive TWLB season, and we can have 8 squads.
    1:Jerome> ON THE THIRD DAY GOD CREATED THE REMINGTON BOLT ACTION .33, AND SAW THAT IT WAS GOOD, AND ON THE FOURTH DAY HE USED IT TO KILL DINOSAURS AND HOMOSEXUALS

Juice

Comment

just pick the best basing hour and i'll showup.
      8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
      8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
      8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
      8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
      8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
      8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

do you still got that telcat's tit pic ?
        8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
        8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
        8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
        8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
        8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
        8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

Originally posted by apt View Post
          This is a copy paste from a post I made in a TWL thread which will most likely never be viewed.
          ur wasting ur time....this wont be read by staff either

word putrid exists 4 a reason
          1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

This has already been read and discussed by staff, I've also talked directly to apt about this earlier. We will take this up at our next upperstaff meeting and see how we can realise it (probably in combination with the TWD roster cap). So hold your horses before you comment please, you can also always come directly to me to discuss new features/ideas.
            Retired SSCU Trenchwars Head Sysop

1:24> they'd rather add afks than me
            24 is in for Freq 1 as a Warbird.
            1:M_M God> gg

help: (renzi) (Public 33): is it possible for a washing machine to cause a wireless connection to lag?

Candy King, -C4L-

Comment

Yes we have a meeting coming up soon to go over some ideas for leagues
              5:LF> no the worst texts ever are having to explain to your gf why "megaman89" is demanding that I be somewhere at 3PM on a sunday

5:fiS> you're lying, my mom doesnt even know how to poke

pinkSTAR has been released from the kitchen long enough to serve you ?go elame3 -Reckful
              1:Cig <er>> ROFL
              1:fiS> LOL
              1:MAGI KOZ> hey population just spiked in here</er>

Comment

aka nothing will happen
                1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Working...
                X