Schoolboy Q

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schoolboy Q

So all of a sudden i come back from work and Schoolboy Q (my brother) tells me that his name was disabled? He also mentioned how people think he's Mighty and that some staffers think that as well when they should know we've been on the sibling list for 5+ years. Anyways, if staff doesn't want me to twd until March, then I wont log on until March. Don't question my inactivity for one reason: I refuse to log on to play pub or elim. I'm asking staff to please stop harassing this kid and to stop disabling his name in regards to something I've done, I'm more than happy to log on at any point and duel Schoolboy Q to prove that I'm not him.. again, I see no reason to disable the poor guys name mid-game. and if you worry about my inactivity, theres one solution, re-consider your harsh and absurd punishments.
    1:RaCka> i cant concentrate at all during class i think i have 80HD
    1:RaCka> boy this dd is worst then the hall of cost ran by hitler

1:paradise> yo i spent 4 years in school working my ass off. lost friends cuz i went so hard. i lost weight. can a ***** at least get a blowjob?
    1:paradise> yo i spent 4 years alone studying..i mean can a nigga at least get a hug goodbye
    1:paradise> alie and then jerk to the hug
    1:paradise> the memory of the hug later that night
    1:paradise> alie?

BEEEEEEEEEEF BEEEF BEEEF DOG BEEF BEEF BEEF
    SSCU Trench Wars TRIPLE CROWN WINNER
    SSCU Trench Wars
    Triple Threat
    SSCU Trench Wars TWEL Top 3 Finalist
    SSCU Trench Wars Starting Spider Melee 2003
    SSCU Trench Wars TWLJ Champion (2x)
    SSCU Trench Wars TWLD Champion
    SSCU Trench Wars Michael Schumacher of Racing2
    SSCU Trench Wars Unprecedented Balancing KING
    SSCU Trench Wars TWLJ Top Stats 3 years running

MAD shoutouts to MUH BOYS atm

Comment

Sibling list was reset last year. You need to go through the process to get back on it again. Get both of you online and send a ?help call asking for a TWD Op and we'll help you out if we are around.
      Sorry for any issues to you or schoolboy that this has caused.
      Former TW Staff

Comment

This is posted in the wrong subforum, so it is being moved to the correct one. This doesn't pertain to zone bans.
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X