Off Season Roster Cap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Off Season Roster Cap

Can we please consider removing this silly roster cap we have on TWD rosters for the start of the offseason which starts on Sunday? I fully intend to start my own squad next week with HOPEFULLY a healthy mix of veteran players and players brand new to TWD. While I couldn't give two shits about wins/losses, I will care about activity. If my roster is maxed out at 25/30 or whatever its at now and I HAVE to axe somebody in order to recruit another player to play a game, guess who's going to get the axe? It's not going to be one of my veterans that I need to keep us somewhat competitive, its going to be XxX_DragonKing_XxX. I want newbies on my squad, and I want to give them exposure to competitive play outside of pub so please don't tie my hands behind my back when its the offseason and ladders don't matter anyways, ty
    1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
    Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

When I was still head of leagues this was discussed with the intention of removing it during off-season and reapply for TWL qualifications whether or not it happens now I dont know as its not my call anymore.
    5:LF> no the worst texts ever are having to explain to your gf why "megaman89" is demanding that I be somewhere at 3PM on a sunday

5:fiS> you're lying, my mom doesnt even know how to poke

pinkSTAR has been released from the kitchen long enough to serve you ?go elame3 -Reckful
    1:Cig <er>> ROFL
    1:fiS> LOL
    1:MAGI KOZ> hey population just spiked in here</er>

Comment

It should be removed for off-season or at least be more lenient with the rule, raising it.
      FrozenSand> have you ever put a coke bottle in your butt?
      Mira.Girio> I don't think I've ever experimented with coke products. >.>
      FrozenSand> oh you're a pepsi guy?

captain Ky> will the guy with the AOL add banner please insert his head up hiw on ass till he dissapears from our universe entirely. Thank you.

RuBbEr BoMb> woot hellkite parked in fr like my wife
      Burzum> meaning what
      Burzum> took him 4 minutes to get in?
      RuBbEr BoMb> meaning he aimed for flag and ended up on roof

Comment

I think the roster cap should be removed immidiately after LD finals to keep at least few stacked squads for TWD action during off-season. I see this as a possibility for squads having more active player base, which includes vets and new-comers.
        This should be done even though it meant we have only 4-6 stacked squads.

Inb4 "this has already been said so many times". Just trying to bumb the discussion and express my opinion.
        Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
        Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
        Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
        Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
        Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
        Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
        Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

yeah stop restrictin the gameplay
          https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

The roster cap should stay, people will only end up whining about it again in the preseason to TWL when it is reinforced.
            Having unlimited size squads may sound good but in reality all it means is that less squads will have the talented players, since they will inevitably end up grouping together.

Then in 6 months time it will be twice as hard to put a cap back on because people will say they have been with their squads for 6months and do not want to form another squad / be separated. Or that they do not have time to create an active worthwhile squad. At least keeping it in place gives time for squads to become established.
            killing newbs since 2002

Comment

Originally posted by but...why...per... View Post
              The roster cap should stay, people will only end up whining about it again in the preseason to TWL when it is reinforced.
              Having unlimited size squads may sound good but in reality all it means is that less squads will have the talented players, since they will inevitably end up grouping together.

Then in 6 months time it will be twice as hard to put a cap back on because people will say they have been with their squads for 6months and do not want to form another squad / be separated. Or that they do not have time to create an active worthwhile squad. At least keeping it in place gives time for squads to become established.

you must not understand, the fewer squads will still end up with the better talent. they just wont be able to recruit any newbies to expose them to playing alongside better talent.

twd roster limits are stupid at any time of the season, off season or twl qualification. only twl needs limits

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
                you must not understand, the fewer squads will still end up with the better talent. they just wont be able to recruit any newbies to expose them to playing alongside better talent.

twd roster limits are stupid at any time of the season, off season or twl qualification. only twl needs limits
                The newbs still would not get the game time in those squads anyway since the experienced players would be put in once joe newb goes 3-10, there would just be a bigger choice of experienced players to choose from.

If we get rid of roster caps then we should look at changing other end -(the number of squads). Maybe having 8 'super' squads would be the answer. Though I suspect this would be unpopular and we would still get the same problem above.
                killing newbs since 2002

Comment

Working...
                X