RIP Subspace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Subspace

First the bots died, then whole zones died, now all zones are disconnected. Is subspace gone forever? What's the issue? Do you need money?

Maybe try reading news on website or forums?

Comment

We are purging all the players of weak resolve.

Comment

SSC zones were under a DDoS attack for several days. We have put up a zone under a different ip/port, to act as a temporary home. Check the front page on trenchwars.org for info on the zone.
        Former TW Staff

Comment

its possible entirely different games are being hit as well
          The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
          SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by Vatican Assassin View Post
            We are purging all the players of weak resolve.
            do u wanna go c the Purge 2 with me
            1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

yes lover

Comment

Working...
              X