TWD changes - Information thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hulk View Post
    When are you going to allow double squadding or remove twd join time between squads. We have like 5 twd games all day and you guys still trying to enforce rules from 2001. :\
    why are we keep going back to res limits when we should be addressing this. Why do I have to wait 24h to register/join squad to dd and keep zone active, who benefits from this? the player? the squad hes joining? hes already going to leave the squad hes on so it doesn't affect them. If we need to get with the times and adapt to new res limits, then you should adapt to the shitty population numbers and remove these restrictions. Heck I still don't see the downside of double squadding? more twds? Just prevent double squadding on twl squads. Stop wastin time on trivial shit, countless WBS say that changing the res limit is bad. And shit ton off ppl want double squadding.

Comment

Originally posted by Wage View Post
      why are we keep going back to res limits when we should be addressing this. Why do I have to wait 24h to register/join squad to dd and keep zone active, who benefits from this? the player? the squad hes joining? hes already going to leave the squad hes on so it doesn't affect them. If we need to get with the times and adapt to new res limits, then you should adapt to the shitty population numbers and remove these restrictions. Heck I still don't see the downside of double squadding? more twds? Just prevent double squadding on twl squads. Stop wastin time on trivial shit, countless WBS say that changing the res limit is bad. And shit ton off ppl want double squadding.
      +1

murda inccc
      1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Every important piece of information I've posted in this thread I've also edited to the original post with dates. As well as posted as news to twd.trenchwars.org or even trenchwars.org AND added periodical zoners in-game about them.
        I've also informed captains about the roster limits with a MessageBot message that won't disappear when you simply read it, but stays there on record. If they choose to ignore it, so be it.
        I asked staff members, TWD Ops specifically, to inform their squads of the existing poll to get as many votes in as possible.

The resolution poll is the first of its kind: in-game, TWD-restricted, and unavailable for manipulation. Since the bot was just modified, it's also a test to see how we can use it in the future regarding sensitive issues like this.
        We "keep going back to res limits" because, like many issues, the subject keeps popping up. In private, in public, on forums. This time we have a way to make it so not only forum registered, the most vocal and social people have a say, but everyone in TWD do. If they want.

Bot was down for an embarrassing reason for maybe 5 hours last night. I'm sorry it, along with other reasons he can't seem to comprehend, makes delectable think there's "still people in wrong positions of staff" to make right decisions and unable to move the game forward.
        I'm fairly sure I've said it many times, I listen and weigh every idea that's on paper, readable and something I'm able to go back to. I also don't do it alone. I ask for opinions, like with this resolution case I approached Exalt who is a vocal 'against' -man about it.

Double squadding is a thing I've been going back and forth about. Issue lies in the fact that if we allow it, we'll never be able to take it back from staff side of things, unless we completely wipe all TWD registrations clean and force everyone to re-register.
        It also conflicts with plans we currently have: TWD ratings, possible TWD seasons etc.
        3:Wax> ard and i snapchat all the time
        3:Wax> we play virtually tummysticks
        3:i.d.> da fk is that?
        3:Ardour> we basically are each others personal psychologist
        3:Shadowmere> i.d., Wax breaks keyboards playing SubSpace. Best not ask him what anything is.
        3:Wax> Tummy sticks is the situation, commonly referred to as a game, in which two erect men cuddle closely and face-to-face causing their two erect penises, or sticks, to push upwards between their stomachs, or tummys.
        3:Wax> Sticks combine with tummys, hence the name "tummy sticks."
        3:Shadowmere> LOL
        3:i.d.> Oddly, that's close to what I thought it was...

Best> I never cooked a day in my life

Deft> beat by a guy who plays ss on his cellphone
        Shadowmere> Rofl
        Up in ya !> With his feet
        Deft> no kidding, redefining l44t
        Up in ya !> l44t feet
        Deft> l44t f44t*
        Up in ya !> Twinkle toes
        Deft> he had l33t f33t but he practiced

Comment

so you have to be an active twd player in order to vote. novel idea.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

I have said previously that a good test would be to make twdd and twdd2 no-res limit and make twdd3 a res limit to see what people would do. I doubt teams would play in twdd3 when twdd and twdd2 were open.
            Doughnut - Assistant Ban Operator

Comment

Working...
            X