Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rab View Post
    ?
    I'm not running anything. I'm not even staff. I chip in ideas because I care, and built the TSL website just because I wanted it to happen. I've played the game and competed in basing since 2001. So I never joined a stacked squad for TWL, big deal.

You, on the other hand, have all the same opportunity to help out, but choose to whine on the forum instead. So kindly go fuck yourself.
    Yeah you helped website is sick, so is your 200 help messages everytime your involved in a game regarding lag. You are the one playing from Finland or wherever you are from 🤣🤣🤣
    Geio> Down to chill and play that
    Best> rather log off and attempt to suck my own d

Comment

UK. And I don't see all players lagging really bad, only the ones I report.

Comment

Oooohhhh, I didn't pay attention. This cup is for activity only and rewards brute force losing and not to bring back the people on the edge of deciding to play or not to play........Go paladen!

Can you allow people to join other squads that were active? COME ON, this competition is going to be a snooze crushing.....will join paladen please.....
        1:waven> u challenge
        1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
        Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiny View Post
          Oooohhhh, I didn't pay attention. This cup is for activity only and rewards brute force losing and not to bring back the people on the edge of deciding to play or not to play........Go paladen!

Can you allow people to join other squads that were active? COME ON, this competition is going to be a snooze crushing.....will join paladen please.....
          I said in the WhatsApp group chat to the people running this idk how we can leave a squad like yours out of this tiny. All vet players that cant play much but would show up for important matches. It's a shame. I'll step up and run the next TwdCup. As I should have for this one but wedding planning is a bitch 🙄 I say if we dont let everyone in atleast give a grace period for those who didnt make it to grab a squad to play with.

Comment

I know the idea of all of us joining some squad and becoming a super squad would suck, but how about drafting the people that participated onto other squads? Just an idea...
            1:waven> u challenge
            1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
            Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiny View Post
              I know the idea of all of us joining some squad and becoming a super squad would suck, but how about drafting the people that participated onto other squads? Just an idea...
              Neat idea....I'm intrigued. I'm with that.....great idea. But would be cool to let you guys in. Both leagues just do too 6 no byes. 1 v 6 2v5 3v4

Comment

Originally posted by Geio View Post
                Neat idea....I'm intrigued. I'm with that.....great idea. But would be cool to let you guys in. Both leagues just do too 6 no byes. 1 v 6 2v5 3v4
                6 teams = 2 byes
                https://challonge.com/tournaments/br...ref=iVurDf0vdW

Comment

You dont have to run it like that though. Single elim. Best of 3 rounds however you wanna go with it but you dont have to have a bye this isn't TWL

Comment

I agree lol. Let's change everything at the last seond to accomodate people who spent more time whining about TWD Cup than understanding its rules. I'm sure that will be a great step forward for this game's competitive scene. Not like anybody tried fucking with the rules at the last minute to get an advantage in this game right?
                    sigpic

Comment

Why can't they come up with something fun for the squads who didn't get in? We could host wildcard matches or even fun events like UFC or wbduel/javduel that if you win, can join a squad or bring your squad in. They are just shafting those of us who were active but couldn't net 5-10 games a day like Paladen was able because they have a massive roster. These rules are awful, please Geio, you are the only one who seems to be listening and willing to go to bat for those of us who are being swept under the rug. Surely there is something that can be done that won't kill off more active players and divide the community further? This is such nonsense, they know it, you know it, we all know it lol..

-IxaDor

Comment

I want to play but I've played a total of 2 jds this season so I can't really argue for any changes
                        TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                        TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                        TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                        TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                        TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                        TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

any ari melber fans in here
                          4:BigKing> xD
                          4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                          4:BigKing> what did i do???
                          4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                          4:BigKing> ???? why though
                          4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                          4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Working...
                          X