Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TWD Cup - Potenza x Paladen postpone thread #2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Originally posted by Jessup View Post
    What did I do that was so bad in staff?? list it.... I'll be happy to talk about it. I took responsibility for a few missteps as I said but have NOTHING to hide. Tell me how I am to blame for the downfall of trench wars wii.. lol this stuff is stupid scapegoating. I have many friends here btw,, just not the few vocal dum dums on forums who constantly attack me.. and over what?? My play style?? fine you don't like how I play big deal...........
    Originally posted by Jessup View Post
    What did I do that was so bad in staff?? list it.... I'll be happy to talk about it. I took responsibility for a few missteps as I said but have NOTHING to hide. Tell me how I am to blame for the downfall of trench wars wii.. lol this stuff is stupid scapegoating. I have many friends here btw,, just not the few vocal dum dums on forums who constantly attack me.. and over what?? My play style?? fine you don't like how I play big deal...........
    Jessup, you are definitely the worst staffer in this game currently and quite possibly historically. Has nothing to do with Paladen, or your god awful playstyle, has to do with YOU, your attitude and your recklessness.

    • During my time as a staffer I saw you abuse IP checks on players you didn't like (mainly myself) causing them or their teammates to lag heavily in matches which usually resulted in the team you spammed losing.


    • I've seen you on numerous occasions spam robobot !tell messages to other staffers and players.


    • I've seen you take ?help calls from players that bad mouthed other staffers you don't like and have the audacity to then send out a thank you message to said player, which is totally against the rules mind you because you have ZERO business taking those calls since they should be directed to upper staff via e-mail..That and to thank them for doing that is so petty and unprofessional.


    • I've seen you kill games both in TWD matches as well as in javduel/wbduel events because either you were upset or simply didn't like how things were going.


    • I've seen you abuse chat during TWD games by either speaking during blueouts, spamming other players or sending freq messages.


    • I've seen you abuse the ?help caller when you literally have no need to since you are on staff, most recently was for an issue concerning pubbux you lost during a duel in which you kept sending ?help calls to ask people to give your money back when all you had to do was talk in staff chat. Come on!


    There is more but I've already wrote out a novel of just the shit you've done within the last 3 months.

    You are far, far from innocent. And never once owned up to your foolish actions and poor representations as being a staffer. Not once.

    You are the worst staffer I've ever encountered and have done shit for this game other than abuse powers.

    Never seen you take a help call unless you had a motive behind it, (like taking calls from players bad mouthing staffers you don't like only to thank the player for sending the help), never seen you train anyone, hell when I joined you didn't offer shit and when I asked you questions, you had no idea for stuff that was simple, passing me off to others or telling me to look it up in manuals.

    Goes for new players, never seen you take any of those either, maybe back when you were a ZH years ago but definitely nothing recently.

    You don't do shit but abuse your powers, you know, we know it, I just gave you a bunch of examples from my short time with staff. I mean considering I was only on for like 2 months and you did all of that says something Jessup. You have no right to be on staff and again, WE know it. You have lost touch with reality and it shows. Take a fucking look around, you have lost a lot of good friends over your childish and immature behavior yet you still don't understand why? There was a time where I even considered you a best bud but anymore I can't stand you.

    Grow up. Reflect on your own actions and be real with yourself for once in your life. Every time someone criticizes you, you go on the defense and brush it off like they are just trying to pick on you for no reason. It's not the case Jess, there is valid reasons, you bring almost all this heat on yourself from your own actions. Take responsibly like an adult for once.

    -IxaDor

    Comment


    • #77
      PS: Would like to note that Henry is and was aware of this constant abuse and Jessup was canned several times only to be reinstated by Henry. It doesn't make shit for sense to keep Jessup on staff unless there wasn't something more than what we know. Any person with half a brain or ounce of common sense would have axed Jessup years ago as it would be better for the zone, staff and the community as a whole. As you can see from my examples as well as am sure some you've experienced in game, he is a poor representation of staff and makes staff as a whole look like a bunch of clowns that are only there to abuse powers. Though the latter may be more or less not related directly to Jessup entirely since there are other bad apples in the mix that are just as degrading and damaging as he is.

      -Ixa

      Comment


      • #78
        I've decided to not make this thread about me and let trolls have their way making up lies and things like ixador just did.. ixador you are pulling stuff out of thin air. I can't even check IP's for example , I was suspended from staff once for 2 weeks which again I've decided not to go into for staff confidential reasons but it certainly was not 3-4 times in last few months I've been axed. Utter nonsense....I have trained many ZH's in last few months fully, I have said thank you in tells to players offering concerns.. lol Saying "thank you" is my crime?? It was a nice gesture not some twisted demented thing your mind has made up. I can NOT kill twd matches. I do NOT abuse blueout except by accident which is rare and would be something like "a coord or one letter like "z". As a mod I do !tells relevant to issues and call I receive sometimes.. yes that is our job. Staff has sometimes played with them with each other using tells but it is not a big deal. .Thinking of one incident which was suposed to be cute where some drama ensued but it wasn't a big deal. You just are wilding fabricating things. It is ridiculous.
        TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
        TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

        Comment


        • #79
          I dont think there is any evidence that ip checking is making you lag. Stopped reading there.
          Originally posted by jerome
          can we stop and wonder in amazement at the fact that we play a VIDEO GAME that has "generations"???

          Comment


          • #80
            Originally posted by Jessup View Post
            I've decided to not make this thread about me and let trolls have their way making up lies and things like ixador just did.. ixador you are pulling stuff out of thin air. I can't even check IP's for example , I was suspended from staff once for 2 weeks which again I've decided not to go into for staff confidential reasons but it certainly was not 3-4 times in last few months I've been axed. Utter nonsense....I have trained many ZH's in last few months fully, I have said thank you in tells to players offering concerns.. lol Saying "thank you" is my crime?? It was a nice gesture not some twisted demented thing your mind has made up. I can NOT kill twd matches. I do NOT abuse blueout except by accident which is rare and would be something like "a coord or one letter like "z". As a mod I do !tells relevant to issues and call I receive sometimes.. yes that is our job. Staff has sometimes played with them with each other using tells but it is not a big deal. .Thinking of one incident which was suposed to be cute where some drama ensued but it wasn't a big deal. You just are wilding fabricating things. It is ridiculous.
            Don't even read the rest if you wanna trust Jessup. Yipes!
            "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
            Napoleon Hill


            wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
            Dral>I can get implants

            Comment


            • #81
              But back on the topic, how is the cup gonna look like this weekend with Ill and Potenza out of the competition? Is Paladen and Henry just gonna sit in spec for 1 hour waiting for some miracle to happen and then just put a crown on Jessup's tranny head? Please, do enlighten us what you guys are trying to accomplish here.

              I do believe from what I've seen and heard this is how it's going to go down: Henry wants his bf/gf Jessup to finally win something before he can retire from staff and leave it in "good" hands. Which leaves 2 possibilites:

              1.) Ogron takes over since he has been playing TW all this time, even in TSL
              2.) Jessup becomes SMOD and fucks everyone up.

              Even if this somehow doesn't happen and Henry remains in charge, nothing will ever get done. So good job on doing your job Henry, Jessup and co. You guys rock!
              "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
              Napoleon Hill


              wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
              Dral>I can get implants

              Comment


              • #82
                Originally posted by mtine View Post
                But back on the topic, how is the cup gonna look like this weekend with Ill and Potenza out of the competition? Is Paladen and Henry just gonna sit in spec for 1 hour waiting for some miracle to happen and then just put a crown on Jessup's tranny head? Please, do enlighten us what you guys are trying to accomplish here.

                I do believe from what I've seen and heard this is how it's going to go down: Henry wants his bf/gf Jessup to finally win something before he can retire from staff and leave it in "good" hands. Which leaves 2 possibilites:

                1.) Ogron takes over since he has been playing TW all this time, even in TSL
                2.) Jessup becomes SMOD and fucks everyone up.

                Even if this somehow doesn't happen and Henry remains in charge, nothing will ever get done. So good job on doing your job Henry, Jessup and co. You guys rock!
                I typically refrain from reading your post but this is legit hilarious and actually believable. LOL.

                Oh and OK Jessup, maybe you can't abuse IP checks, I know you've done something shady in TWD games, going in spec after being pounded then all of the sudden teams start lagging out giving your team a win. Coincidence? Could be I guess but having seen it a few times makes one wonder. Also, you can indeed kill javduel/wbduel bots, TWD I may have been wrong in saying you single handedly killed a game, it could of been at your request for another to do it but I've seen you be responsible for killing games.

                You always find some loop hole to weasel yourself out of taking responsibility, it's pathetic. Even if 1 of the 6 issues I listed were true (everything I listed is), it's still not good for you as a staffer to do it since it reflects poorly on your peers. You bring everyone down abusing powers and acting retarded all the time.

                Unfortunately, everything I've said you have done in a short period of time and never owned up to it, never apologized and for some reason you still believe through it all your a great staffer. Get a clue.

                Oh yea and your league is awful, activity WAS up until you guys destroyed TWD last weekend. Every day since Sunday the numbers have bit the lowest I've seen in a long time. 94 people on during prime time, just the week before we had 135. Those numbers will only further decline over the coming weeks as more and more people realize what a shit show you and Henry and Co have turned SS into. Your so damn delusional all the time Jessup.

                But yea, I didn't just pull shit out of thin air, nice try though. You really should take a look in the mirror. You really should shut the fuck up. You really should resign from staff. Peace out tuckednutts.

                -IxaDor

                Comment


                • #83


                  Done with your insults and scapegoating. .. see ya in game or not.. i don't really care.
                  TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                  TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                  TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                  TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                  TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                  TSLB CHAMPION 2018

                  Comment


                  • #84

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Not sure who's more annoying, Ixador, wii, or Jar Jar.

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        Originally posted by Rab View Post
                        Not sure who's more annoying, Ixador, wii, or Jar Jar.
                        I vote for me.
                        "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
                        Napoleon Hill


                        wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
                        Dral>I can get implants

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Originally posted by Jessup View Post


                          Done with your insults and scapegoating. .. see ya in game or not.. i don't really care.
                          I would see u in game but me and 3 people got locked out of TWD Cup.
                          1:waven> u challenge
                          1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

                          Originally posted by MHz
                          Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            Sorry that happened to you tiny... it wasn't my fault though.. hope you realize this.
                            TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                            TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                            TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                            TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                              Sorry that happened to you tiny... it wasn't my fault though.. hope you realize this.
                              LOL Now you're apologetic. Classic Jessup fail. You were shitting on everyone who couldn't play and once you realize what a disaster preventing active players in your league was, you only now feel bad. Don't lie, only reason you said that is because you are beginning to realize that when Paladen wins this cup due to forfeits and lack of real competition, you can't rub it in everyone elses nose, though I suspect once you get all them medals on your twd page (how many now 4-5?), you'll still do it anyways. You don't feel bad for preventing people from playing or wasting a buttload of active peoples time from a small pool of actives with forfeits. You only care about yourself. Hilarious! Thanks for the laugh, always can count on you making a complete ass out of yourself here.

                              -IxaDor

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                Easy ixador, we have made our feelings known nothing more to be gained by posting on this forum, it falls on deaf ears im afraid.
                                British> my 18th tomoz $$
                                Sol ^> 18 and scouse, so that two kids you have by now, brit? :)

                                i.d.> I just farted and shit myself alittle bit

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X