TWD Cup - Potenza x Paladen postpone thread #2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWD Cup - Potenza x Paladen postpone thread #2

As was said earlier, both parties agreed on postponing the game on the 20th. This goes for all games.

PS. If Henry thinks he is God, we will treat him like one. By ignoring him since we are all atheists.
    "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
    Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
    Dral>I can get implants

I said we could talk about it.. nothing concrete yet is set...

That is all for now
    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

League staff is interested to help squads find a solution if the schedule is impossible. As long as it takes into account other squad schedules - which are rather tight.

May I suggest captains of both squads meet in game with Henry and me to look for solutions. If this is to happen it is time sensitive if the solution involves changing other squad schedules.

Comment

Can we please not just close threads? Negotiations should be transparant.
        Last person who just randomly closed and deleted threads was Ogron and you were quick to chastise him.
        If the previous post had abuse or racism I would understand.
        British> my 18th tomoz $$
        Sol ^> 18 and scouse, so that two kids you have by now, brit? :)

i.d.> I just farted and shit myself alittle bit

Comment

Meeting with squad captains was held. Paladen has withdrawn the request for a reschedule.

If both squads are looking to reschedule again, lets meet in same format and brainstorm some options. Good luck to both squads!

Comment

Lololololol

Imagine if you were able to pick up a few people who wanted to play that were locked out. You stupid fucking pieces of shit
            1:waven> u challenge
            1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
            Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

At this point I'm 99% sure I'm gonna uninstall this game for good tomorrow cuz this ain't going nowhere. Let Jessup have it's so deserved afk cup and just let it all go. Fuk this shit man. This is worse than jail.
              "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
              Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
              Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Who will win the TWD Cup? this is crazy i rly hope the games are good

Comment

Originally posted by zidane View Post
                  Who will win the TWD Cup? this is crazy i rly hope the games are good
                  i cant breathe...

look at ur posts from last year butthead...you were like "i sWear Sur la Croix---U R fkn Going to Die Irl if u DOnt Give me This AppEal"
                  4:BigKing> xD
                  4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                  4:BigKing> what did i do???
                  4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                  4:BigKing> ???? why though
                  4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                  4:BigKing> xD

Comment

I am slightly at a loss for words on how I feel about this league. Henry and Co. are seriously fucking retarded, that is all I know. The way this is being handled is so unprofessional and damaging to the games community, it's unreal.

Rather than allow some actives to join squads to ensure every competing squad can field players on game day, they ignore the issue which in turn causes teams forfeiting games.

The stupidity and recklessness is pretty hard to swallow.

OK, so you boycotted allowing people like myself to play for their squad because I didn't join 10 days before qualifying ended. Yet, you allowed borrowing players for games that counted towards qualifying? Makes a lot of sense! NOT..Anyways, I'll leave that argument off the table, just pointing out more hypocrisy of the dumb fucking staffers running this league..

Great! Ok, back on track. I popped on today to see my team was down a 4th and only had 3 on, I asked staff to play and was denied, so we had to forfeit all our matches. Guess what? You just wasted the time of 8-10 people from our squad and the opposing squad (pretty large amount for a dying game with like 70 active players), we set aside this time to show up, log in and be ready to play only to watch the other team walk away with an easy win and the whole point of this game goes to hell; playing fun games! It sucked for us, it sucked for the other team.

Do you seriously not understand why we still log into this game 20 years later? Are you that retarded? We log in to PLAY. Holy shit..Staff would rather have forfeits, would rather waste players time, than let actives play to create a fun environment for everyone. Pretty fucking unforgivable since this game is already on life support. So congrats Henry and Co., you guys took the cake for being the most incompetent group of people ever to run this game, ate it and shit it out on all of us. How lovely! You guys deserve a round of applaus, pat yourselves on the back for adding one more nail, possibly the last, on the coffin for this game.

Oh and love how no one offered my team an opportunity to post pone games, they just gave us the finger and denied me stepping in. I even said I wouldn't take a medal if we did good, you know why? Because I care about this game and just wanted to give everyone who showed up a game, you know, give them the thing they expected when they set aside time today, to PLAY. Your heads are so far up your owns asses that you'll largely ignore this statement and feel no shame at all, but really, you should feel ashamed for giving this game and it's players such a disservice.

Sincerely go fuck yourselves (you know who you are.)

-IxaDor

Comment

Your squad had 18 members most of whom are vets and active but you all couldn't field 5 for this??? Where was this 8-10 people that we wasted time for? You had 4 show up for 1 round of TWDD and then had 3 for the 2nd round. You didn't even add one player to twjd vs Paladen. If anything your squad was the one who was wasting our peoples time and others squads members today. It is not that complicated. The rules have been up for weeks. You accepted an invite to the cup. So do your job and show up and play. Not only did you all let down teams who were versing you, you let down your own squad members like x- and j-b-inc and others who showed today. You had more than enough talent to win yet your squad members either trolled and abused their position as a team on the cup or just didn't care. Either way ill dug its own grave. It really is quite simple. Once you qualify and accept an invite as a squad, communicate with members and try your best to show up and compete.

While I supported tiny's idea about extras being allowed in case of emergency the fact is staff denied it and probably rightfully so as it would ruin the dynamics of the whole qualification process. Hopefully another league will be happening soon and you can participate and have the fun you wish for. but.. GTFO with your constant whiny posts ixador. You have no right to whine as you did next to nothing this entire ladder reset on either psyiagon or ill. If we want to have success then people need to step up and participate. A lot of work was done by Henry, qan and skyforger and others and you are completely stupid to act like you are.. Ixadork is an appropriate name for you until you grow up.
                      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Ps.. sorry for posting this on Potenza thread but since wii and ixador did not stay on topic and stay relevant I'm responding to them. As far as Potenza goes.. please try and make it next Sunday. That makes it easiest for all. Jebass can not make the game too but we are scrambling to find someone to take his spot. If absolutely necessary Paladen can be open to something but host is needed and staff has to agree and members of both squads have to agree. It makes it much more complicated than just doing it at scheduled time next Sunday.
                        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Its not a case of trying to make next sunday like its bothering to get out of bed, Okyo and me are working, and Iron Survivor so poor he cant feed his family and pay his internet bill for that day till hes sold his cow at market
                          Wii has also said he 100% cant attend for whatever reason. So how can I advise what Biet? Olde? forces? amnesti? To turn up and play when your so blatently going to 5v4 anyway because this cup means so much to you.
                          At this present time I cannot see any other option than forfieting the next two games and as a result pulling Potenza out of the Paladen cup.....opps I mean twd cup.
                          I shouldn't have accepted the invite for this damn cup but I didnt expect strict roster limits, 5v5 games, ironcast scheduling, fuck even twl in 2016 with double the number of players their was negotiation on when matches could be played. Dice had respect for Force that they were prepared to play the twld final two weeks later, Dice just wanted to win a honest game. This is why everyones pissed off with your Paladen Jessup because you want to win nomatter what and in any condition and go around bragging your the champions, like I have seen you bragging about being 1 in twdd by playing a million games.
                          I cant prove you dont want to reschedule because your ducking, but you have made 0% effort to try or even say why players cant make the following sunday, but why would you? When the safer route is availible.
                          Myself , Iron Survivor and Okyo have played twl and experienced finals, but for other players Biet, Wiibimbo and a few others this was perhaps their last chance to play something competitive, Forfieting for us means nothing, but for them I am truly sorry on their behalf.
                          British> my 18th tomoz $$
                          Sol ^> 18 and scouse, so that two kids you have by now, brit? :)

i.d.> I just farted and shit myself alittle bit

Comment

Its a bracket though... changing your game would affect everyone elses... unless you can do it earlier rather than later. Twl was flexible but it didn't allow 1 squad to postpone the whole league.

Comment

If these guys get to postpone their match then fuck this league. What is the reason?

Comment

Working...
                              X