Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TWD Cup Finals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • TWD Cup Finals

    Potenza forfeiting their games left the remaining 3 active squads to decide who wins TWD Cup. Paladen, Sulake and Envy all agreed to play finals one week earlier as finalists were already known.

    Congratulations to Sulake for winning TWD Cup Warbird finals, thanks to Paladen for playing.

    Congratulations to Envy for winning TWD Cup Javelin finals, thanks to Sulake for playing.

    Detailed scores from finals can be found from TWD Cup scores thread. Pixelart is on it's way to the winners, something shiny.

    Thanks to all the squads who participated.
    Last edited by Henry Saari; 05-26-2018, 09:21 AM.

  • #2
    Originally posted by Henry Saari View Post
    Potenza forfeiting their games left the remaining 3 active squads to decide who wins TWD Cup. Paladen, Sulake and Envy all agreed to play finals one week earlier as finalists were already known.

    Congratulations to Sulake for winning TWD Cup Warbird finals, thanks to Paladen for playing.

    Congratulations to Envy for winning TWD Cup Javelin finals, thanks to Sulake for playing.

    Detailed scores from finals can be found from TWD Cup scores thread. Pixelart is on it's way to the winners, something shiny.

    Thanks to all the squads who participated.
    LOOOOOOOOOOOL Jessup got fukt yet again!
    "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
    Napoleon Hill


    wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
    Dral>I can get implants

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by mtine View Post
      LOOOOOOOOOOOL Jessup got fukt yet again!
      LOL It's so baffling that Paladen lost in a league created for and tailored to make them victorious.. They never faced a legit squad and still lost somehow.

      Serious question, do spectators who had to sat and watched such horrible players compete in a "finals" game get a medal? Thanks for the consideration!

      -IxaDor

      PS: @Wii. You should of watched Envy vs. Sulake. It's like going to see the "Donkey Show" in Mexico, you think it would be hilarious to watch while slamming back a few drinks only to find out it's totally fucked up and wrong. Pretty much sums up that game.

      Comment


      • #4
        GG sulake!! Wasn't our day.. congrats on win!!
        TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
        TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Ixador View Post
          LOL It's so baffling that Paladen lost in a league created for and tailored to make them victorious.. They never faced a legit squad and still lost somehow.

          Serious question, do spectators who had to sat and watched such horrible players compete in a "finals" game get a medal? Thanks for the consideration!

          -IxaDor

          PS: @Wii. You should of watched Envy vs. Sulake. It's like going to see the "Donkey Show" in Mexico, you think it would be hilarious to watch while slamming back a few drinks only to find out it's totally fucked up and wrong. Pretty much sums up that game.
          I won't be watching any more games in TW. Sorry boys and trannies.
          "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
          Napoleon Hill


          wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
          Dral>I can get implants

          Comment


          • #6
            a squad with a negative W:L ratio in TWD losing to one with an even worse W:L ratio. LOL. Hope this makes the need for change apparent.
            TWL-J Season 11 Champion
            TWL-J Season 21 Champion
            TWL-B Season 21 Champion
            TWDT-D 2017 Champion
            TWDT-J 2017 Champion

            Comment


            • #7
              Congrats to Sulake!!! You played great yesterday
              Originally posted by jerome
              can we stop and wonder in amazement at the fact that we play a VIDEO GAME that has "generations"???

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Ricko View Post
                a squad with a negative W:L ratio in TWD losing to one with an even worse W:L ratio. LOL. Hope this makes the need for change apparent.
                Ye.

                Recruit Dicko.
                Violence> lag cheating niggir
                JAMAL> laggy no skill nebwie
                JuanJuan> you a fucking lagass cheater
                mAZe Of tOrM> try more faggot
                mAZe Of tOrM> u suck dick
                Shadowmere> Nice lag you fagf

                Comment


                • #9
                  Trasher,

                  I would like to extend an invitation for you to join Yojibimbo and I on psYIAGon, the 2018 premiere squad. Please send me a private message with your squad history, what ships you play best in, 10-12 active references who can vouch for you, a letter of recommendation from at least 1 TWL champion (ie. Ease, Demonfaze, ect.), your favorite superhero and the times you'd be most active to play. If we come to find you a welcomed candidate, you will hear back from us within 1-2 business days after submission of your application and from there we can schedule you in for a "tryout". Thank you for your committed interest in Subspace. See you around pilot!

                  -IxaDor

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X