Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wicket666
    replied
    Everyone who plays TWD knows there is a thing called TWD edicate. When a captian of that squad refuses to cancel a game in spite over hatred its not just affecting the squad losing th epoints but it affects the squad doing the laming.
    Helios is the type to get a match to allow others to play who havent tried TWD or those who squad is not active at the time. To me perosnally is a good thing. It promotes others to try and allow others to get soem game time in.
    Jessup should know better, And to Lame not once but twice is just wasting peoples time and causing others to not want to play.
    I have seen Many staffers and non-staffers do things for this zone to keep it alive. I dont see this from Jessup. And to Jessup i say again Just cancel the game what harm will it do it try again later? why lame.

Leave a comment:

• J-B-Inc
    started a topic Paladen lame wins

Paladen lame wins

watch out when u dd paladen they wont let u borrow they will add 3 and lame wins they did it two nights in a row to my squad Kong is a borrow squad were anyone can play both times i asked and jessup to cancel talk shit and wont cancel so be carefull when u accept game from pally make sure u have 3
Working...
X