Paladen lame wins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paladen lame wins

watch out when u dd paladen they wont let u borrow they will add 3 and lame wins they did it two nights in a row to my squad Kong is a borrow squad were anyone can play both times i asked and jessup to cancel talk shit and wont cancel so be carefull when u accept game from pally make sure u have 3
    IMA HOE

Whacha gonna do on mawnin when you wake up to an M-16 nozzle at ya jaaaaaw.

Everyone who plays TWD knows there is a thing called TWD edicate. When a captian of that squad refuses to cancel a game in spite over hatred its not just affecting the squad losing th epoints but it affects the squad doing the laming.
    Helios is the type to get a match to allow others to play who havent tried TWD or those who squad is not active at the time. To me perosnally is a good thing. It promotes others to try and allow others to get soem game time in.
    Jessup should know better, And to Lame not once but twice is just wasting peoples time and causing others to not want to play.
    I have seen Many staffers and non-staffers do things for this zone to keep it alive. I dont see this from Jessup. And to Jessup i say again Just cancel the game what harm will it do it try again later? why lame.
    sigpic

Comment

Last edited by Jessup; 08-22-2018, 02:26 AM.
      TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
      TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

A pattern is emerging of helios abusing the challenge and borrow features in TWD wasting time every day without previously asking players if they will play for kong. We constantly have him wildly challenging all squads with no previous attempt to find borrows so when the game starts he is sitting there twiddling his thumbs and then asks for cancels after much time is wasted. Kong is built purely on borrows it seems in their game history and we have allowed borrows over and over and over minus a few stupid requests making games totally lopsided. We have not been causing issues this entire twd season and to make a thread about this is ridiculous Look at game histories and the borrows we allow always if you want proof. I DO NOT HAVE TO ACCEPT EVERY BORROW thrown at my squad. This post is a non issue. You can see above Helios was the rude trouble maker who was making no attempt to add his players and purposely refusing to play the matches. I accepted borrows both games. He did NOT add them and made his squad forfeit. Wicket666 was completely one sided and did not ask what happened when he took the bogus call helios made over this and has the nerve to say I'm the rude one. Helios was trolling is all... the end. .read and see what happened folks...No one in paladen was asked what happened but rather talked down to both by kong and wicket666 .
        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Approved.
          sigpic

Comment

edicate

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

why is there pink line throw something how do u flase a screen shot someone teach me
              IMA HOE

Comment

all u had to do was cancel when send the cancel cuz one of my players log i have cancel for u guys lots everyone know am a borrow squad cuz borrow is part of twdd why u lame wins than run around saying pally is #1 on twdd ladder
                IMA HOE

Comment

why u try to borrow the players i try to borrow when u have 3 in
                  IMA HOE

Comment

King Street at sundown, be there or beware

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                      A pattern is emerging of helios abusing the challenge and borrow features in TWD wasting time every day without previously asking players if they will play for kong. We constantly have him wildly challenging all squads with no previous attempt to find borrows so when the game starts he is sitting there twiddling his thumbs and then asks for cancels after much time is wasted. Kong is built purely on borrows it seems in their game history and we have allowed borrows over and over and over minus a few stupid requests making games totally lopsided. We have not been causing issues this entire twd season and to make a thread about this is ridiculous Look at game histories and the borrows we allow always if you want proof. I DO NOT HAVE TO ACCEPT EVERY BORROW thrown at my squad. This post is a non issue. You can see above Helios was the rude trouble maker who was making no attempt to add his players and purposely refusing to play the matches. I accepted borrows both games. He did NOT add them and made his squad forfeit. Wicket666 was completely one sided and did not ask what happened when he took the bogus call helios made over this and has the nerve to say I'm the rude one. Helios was trolling is all... the end. .read and see what happened folks...No one in paladen was asked what happened but rather talked down to both by kong and wicket666 .
                      Bull I said there should be Etiquette. your own team mate Pineapple wanted to cancel. so how did I talk down to your players, when he agreed. Before you lie about me get your facts straight. I never talked to anyone but you and pineapple. Pineapple agreed you should of canceled. Best be talking to your team mates before you start posting. also did I mention alex even said to have the points removed for he didn't agree with your actions.
                      sigpic

Comment

Beside being a weak attempt to stick it to one another, whether to cancel or not does not matter at all.

TWD is forgotten now, site says -19 days, those who have access refuse to even discuss to reset it so we have some illusion to play for.

Comment

How is it forgotten now when it's more active than it was months ago.. -19 days for what anyway? Twd cup was a huge flop

Comment

Originally posted by wicket666 View Post
                            Bull I said there should be Etiquette. your own team mate Pineapple wanted to cancel. so how did I talk down to your players, when he agreed. Before you lie about me get your facts straight. I never talked to anyone but you and pineapple. Pineapple agreed you should of canceled. Best be talking to your team mates before you start posting. also did I mention alex even said to have the points removed for he didn't agree with your actions.
                            I know how to spell etiquette and I know the definition of etiquette and believe me sir .. you have none.
                            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by zidane View Post
                              How is it forgotten now when it's more active than it was months ago.. -19 days for what anyway? Twd cup was a huge flop
                              You're a huge flop
                              1:waven> u challenge
                              1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
                              Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Working...
                              X