Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• paradise!
    replied
    i dont need to show your mother any basic edicate when i defile and absolutely ravage her, now do I?

Leave a comment:

• Soldier13
    replied
    Paladen should be given more respect. Like wolven creed back to bully except their still dueling and everyone switches to basing instead. It wins the division, but forgets the most important part of the game which is Base. Also Zidane and Tiny seem even match. Tiny is America, Zidane is Canada. Some sort of rivalry forming or stuff eh? Or not.

Leave a comment:

• Tiny
    replied
    Originally posted by zidane View Post
    How is it forgotten now when it's more active than it was months ago.. -19 days for what anyway? Twd cup was a huge flop
    You're a huge flop

Leave a comment:

• Jessup
    replied
    Originally posted by wicket666 View Post
    Bull I said there should be Etiquette. your own team mate Pineapple wanted to cancel. so how did I talk down to your players, when he agreed. Before you lie about me get your facts straight. I never talked to anyone but you and pineapple. Pineapple agreed you should of canceled. Best be talking to your team mates before you start posting. also did I mention alex even said to have the points removed for he didn't agree with your actions.
    I know how to spell etiquette and I know the definition of etiquette and believe me sir .. you have none.

Leave a comment:

• zidane
    replied
    How is it forgotten now when it's more active than it was months ago.. -19 days for what anyway? Twd cup was a huge flop

Leave a comment:

• skyforger
    replied
    Beside being a weak attempt to stick it to one another, whether to cancel or not does not matter at all.

TWD is forgotten now, site says -19 days, those who have access refuse to even discuss to reset it so we have some illusion to play for.

Leave a comment:

• wicket666
    replied
    Originally posted by Jessup View Post
    A pattern is emerging of helios abusing the challenge and borrow features in TWD wasting time every day without previously asking players if they will play for kong. We constantly have him wildly challenging all squads with no previous attempt to find borrows so when the game starts he is sitting there twiddling his thumbs and then asks for cancels after much time is wasted. Kong is built purely on borrows it seems in their game history and we have allowed borrows over and over and over minus a few stupid requests making games totally lopsided. We have not been causing issues this entire twd season and to make a thread about this is ridiculous Look at game histories and the borrows we allow always if you want proof. I DO NOT HAVE TO ACCEPT EVERY BORROW thrown at my squad. This post is a non issue. You can see above Helios was the rude trouble maker who was making no attempt to add his players and purposely refusing to play the matches. I accepted borrows both games. He did NOT add them and made his squad forfeit. Wicket666 was completely one sided and did not ask what happened when he took the bogus call helios made over this and has the nerve to say I'm the rude one. Helios was trolling is all... the end. .read and see what happened folks...No one in paladen was asked what happened but rather talked down to both by kong and wicket666 .
    Bull I said there should be Etiquette. your own team mate Pineapple wanted to cancel. so how did I talk down to your players, when he agreed. Before you lie about me get your facts straight. I never talked to anyone but you and pineapple. Pineapple agreed you should of canceled. Best be talking to your team mates before you start posting. also did I mention alex even said to have the points removed for he didn't agree with your actions.

Leave a comment:

• ForgottenGhost
    replied
    King Street at sundown, be there or beware

Leave a comment:

• J-B-Inc
    replied
    why u try to borrow the players i try to borrow when u have 3 in

Leave a comment:

• J-B-Inc
    replied
    all u had to do was cancel when send the cancel cuz one of my players log i have cancel for u guys lots everyone know am a borrow squad cuz borrow is part of twdd why u lame wins than run around saying pally is #1 on twdd ladder

Leave a comment:

• J-B-Inc
    replied
    why is there pink line throw something how do u flase a screen shot someone teach me

Leave a comment:

• Zeebu
    replied
    edicate

Leave a comment:

• Dierienow
    replied
    Approved.

Leave a comment:

• Jessup
    replied
    A pattern is emerging of helios abusing the challenge and borrow features in TWD wasting time every day without previously asking players if they will play for kong. We constantly have him wildly challenging all squads with no previous attempt to find borrows so when the game starts he is sitting there twiddling his thumbs and then asks for cancels after much time is wasted. Kong is built purely on borrows it seems in their game history and we have allowed borrows over and over and over minus a few stupid requests making games totally lopsided. We have not been causing issues this entire twd season and to make a thread about this is ridiculous Look at game histories and the borrows we allow always if you want proof. I DO NOT HAVE TO ACCEPT EVERY BORROW thrown at my squad. This post is a non issue. You can see above Helios was the rude trouble maker who was making no attempt to add his players and purposely refusing to play the matches. I accepted borrows both games. He did NOT add them and made his squad forfeit. Wicket666 was completely one sided and did not ask what happened when he took the bogus call helios made over this and has the nerve to say I'm the rude one. Helios was trolling is all... the end. .read and see what happened folks...No one in paladen was asked what happened but rather talked down to both by kong and wicket666 .

Leave a comment:

• Jessup
    replied

Last edited by Jessup; 08-22-2018, 02:26 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X