TWD WEEKLY # 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWD WEEKLY # 1

Join me (Grasps/Ixa) as I sit down with Curse's captain; Attacks. We tried our best to stay on point about TWDT Week 5 but at times we did veer off the subject at hand, I wasn't able to edit this out at this time but will be buying some expensive software to do just that soon!

Overall I think it turned out great and hope you enjoy this segment of TWD Weekly #1. It's our first of many and the quality of the content will only get better from here! Special thanks to everyone who was able to show up on such short notice! I really appreciate it and hope you guys are able to join me next week!

IMPORTANT: TWD Weekly's will be held on Thursday's at 8PM EST from now on! This will not only be for TWDT related content but ALL of TWD! Make sure to sign into Discord via the Official Website link or through the Discord application and turn in on our channel every Thursday night if you want to be apart of the show!

PS: I did try to contact several captains after I concluded this interview with Attacks and wasn't able to get them to sit down with me to talk. Hopefully they will show up next week since there is plenty of time for them to plan and show. If your a captain and reading this, please show up Thursday on Discord for just a few minutes! Thanks.

-Grasps/Ixa

Did you miss what other videos that were created this week? Be sure to check out the links below to stay up to date on the latest!

Goofing off with Grasps #1 - GOWGs
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNdzS82hQUo&t=48s

TWDT WEEK 5 - PREVIEW
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xi6gZbiHJq0&t=165s
    Last edited by Grasps; 09-01-2018, 04:22 PM.

Absolutely love it! More more more. Thanks for doing this!
    Best> Para is the only guy i know who can put a quarter up his nostrils lol

Comment

if you change text colour people using forum themes cant see it

Comment

Was fun to listen to.
        I just wanna comment on players like ricko being "overrated". If Ricko was playing every week he would have been underrated hard by being an 8. Yes, he hasnt played much last few years, but having him on a 8 slot is very rigged. You will always keep those rigged ratings. I even think if those ratings go automatically by TWD it will get rigged even more. Best example might be myself and skyforger in TSL, at some point we were even at 100 rating because we were active. But if we are being realistic here, neither of us is even close being a 100 (or 10). Someone like Ricko would get no rating either, cuz he never plays. Does that mean he starts at 6? I dont think ratings will ever get 100% accurate. Best chance to get it as close to 100% accurate is let a bigger group do the ratings. This TWDT has been done by 3-4 ppl, and a rating is always someone's opinion. I see people being a 8 in wb who I would have given a 7 or 9. And vice versa.

When I ran TWDT I had 5-7 vets rating people in every league. Someone like Attacks would only rate wb and someone like cripple would only do base to keep it accurate. This season might have been too little people who have had say in ratings. So thats why I suggest that we should discuss together who should be higher/lower for next season, the stats I made might be useful for it.
        Major Crisis

Comment

Regarding what countries are most active, it's this:
          This is why the game always seems dead to euros on weekdays because there aren't enough players around to do anything until about midnight.

Comment

Yo Rab, thanks for putting up that demographic for us. I am on central USA time now (being pacific for ages) but it's basically dead for me until 2-3PM and is active for 3 hours or so before becoming dead again. It's a bummer. I remember not even that long back that the zone would be active for me from 10-11AM all the way until 10-11PM. My best games ever were always the ones past 8PM, no glare, distractions, ect. that I deal with during the day. Ah well. Euro's definitely have an edge now in my opinion with the activity being peaked at times for them that we all like to play at that for those of us over the pond here in the States no longer have. It's all good.

Thank you Rab, Trasher, Wirah, Sky and everyone else who tuned into our first of many weekly's! I will be live off and on today for TWDT, feel free to get on Discord if you want to chat at me or hear the commentary we have in store. Tax most likely will rejoin me for Jav/Base games or w/e he feels like among others. Good luck to all the teams who are playing today too. Will be fun to watch no doubt. Cheers!

-Grasps(Ixa)

PS: I made a mistake in saying "Trasher enjoyed basing league" by the way, that was not the case and I have been corrected. I quit right before that league started and came back well after it commenced, I just got confused as to where Trasher stood. SO I am officially recanting that statement I made in the weekly lol

Comment

Originally posted by Major Crisis View Post
              I just wanna comment on players like ricko being "overrated". If Ricko was playing every week he would have been underrated hard by being an 8. Yes, he hasnt played much last few years, but having him on a 8 slot is very rigged.
              Am I being trashed on this even though I'm never around anymore? :\
              TWL-J Season 11 Champion
              TWL-J Season 21 Champion
              TWL-B Season 21 Champion
              TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
              TWDT-D 2017 Champion
              TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Ricko View Post
                Am I being trashed on this even though I'm never around anymore? :\
                Ofc.. Thats what you get for being a brit!
                Major Crisis

Comment

Originally posted by Major Crisis View Post
                  Ofc.. Thats what you get for being a brit!
                  He gets that for being himself. Being British / English is just the cherry on top.
                  JAMAL> laggy no skill nebwie
                  JuanJuan> you a fucking lagass cheater
                  mAZe Of tOrM> try more faggot
                  mAZe Of tOrM> u suck dick

Shadowmere> Nice lag you fagf

Comment

Unsticking this thread to make way for the TWD Weekly 3 video
                    Best> Para is the only guy i know who can put a quarter up his nostrils lol

Comment

Working...
                    X