Excuse me? Why is TWD not rebooted?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excuse me? Why is TWD not rebooted?

The Draconis Combine is one of the Successor States, located in the "north-east" quadrant of the Inner Sphere. The Combine is ruled by the Coordinator, the head of House Kurita. His court is located on Luthien. The Draconis Combine has been ruled by House Kurita since its founding in 2319 by Shiro Kurita, perhaps a descendant of Takeo Kurita, a Vice-Admiral in the Imperial Japanese Navy during World War II on Terra.[1]

The Coordinator is a hereditary dictator, who rules over his domain armed with a well-equipped, fanatical military and an ever-pervasive, all-seeing civilian bureaucracy. Two rival intelligence agencies, the ISF (Internal Security Force) and the O5P (Order of Five Pillars) keep watch against any potential internal threat from commoners, ambitious nobles, and members of the Coordinator's own family. (However, the physical protection of the Coordinator falls to his own personal cohort, who are recruited from the military, not the intelligence services).

The id?e fixe of the Combine and the Coordinator is conquest. The Combine employs a large, skilled military, the Draconis Combine Mustered Soldiery, that has often been used to expand the realm at the expense of its neighbors.
    Last edited by Grasps; 12-04-2018, 09:06 PM.

agreed henry is stupid..
    WB WORST SHIP EVER LUL

Comment

You guys are all stupid for sticking to a dead game. Move on with your lives already and play other games. Jeez Christ.
      "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
      Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
      Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Maybe because we like the game but not the way it is run. Why do we have to suffer through these idiots at the helm ruining it. Time to fight back if you care. Henry is a complete moron who ruined dsb and is ruining tw.. he is a pup here compared to me and others and acts like he is doing good.. BS I say this zone has become trash and it is because of issues from the top down.
        TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
        TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Then move on. We all did. Holy crap. There's so many other cool games out there who are not corrupt by staffers. Get your head out of your ass finally and acknowledge that TW is dead and nothing can change that. Or stick around, lose your mind and become another Henry Salami cuz the world surely needs one.
          Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
          Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Originally posted by mtine View Post
            You guys are all stupid for sticking to a dead game. Move on with your lives already and play other games. Jeez Christ.
            Fi> where are my freedom letters going?
            Shock Halo> howdy, OMG I want to retire but I'm too broke and not good enough lookin to be a hooker!

warbit> FreeSpirit is truly my spirit animal.

Amnesti> tiger told me u called him lyme disease retard

Comment

Fem, I'm sad to tell you this but it is time to grow up. Or find a mental institution. Your choice.

Choose wisely!
              Napoleon Hill

Dral>I can get implants

Comment

u either quit a hero or play long enough 2 c urself become a faggot staffer
                1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Wait what?
                  4:BigKing> xD
                  4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                  4:BigKing> what did i do???
                  4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                  4:BigKing> ???? why though
                  4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                  4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                    he is a pup here compared to me

Last edited by mtine; 12-19-2018, 07:26 AM. Reason: Stupid forum won't let me link a pic, rip
                    Napoleon Hill

Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                      Maybe because we like the game but not the way it is run. Why do we have to suffer through these idiots at the helm ruining it. Time to fight back if you care. Henry is a complete moron who ruined dsb and is ruining tw.. he is a pup here compared to me and others and acts like he is doing good.. BS I say this zone has become trash and it is because of issues from the top down.
                      I don't like the lack of development or how staff always does certain things either jessup. As you know i'm from DSB and well aware of the lack of development there since 2013 because of Henry Saari's inability to trust people or to want to learn how to do the work himself. Nothing would make me happier if Eridu and Beer Hunter wanted to learn how to move the server to AS3 and wanted to be self-sufficient and not need to rely on others. I've even begged beer hunter to ask qan for help. Unfortunately very few people have the time, motivation, hope/optimism in the current environment, to be self-sufficient. At the same time they are reluctant to trust others, even though now is the best time to start trusting people when the zone has zero players and no one can even host zones on the biller anymore so zone stealing is a none-issue (not to mention any copy cat zones would likely be taken down anyway).

Despite all of these short comings from staff in charge; like qan, eridu, beer hunter etc, i still recognize all the good they've done, however minimal, and i think everyone is valuable and it's important to compromise or work together. Certain people like qan don't even want to compromise and that sort of mentality has to be met with extreme protest. But if everyone can come to an understanding that everyone has something positive to contribute, and if we can stop embracing the mentality of bans or getting rid of staff, and just all work to develop the game together then we will actually all benefit. With that said, the best position isn't to scream fire this guy or fire that guy, but rather it's to say "Hey, lets work together, back up your stuff so there will be no issues, and then give me proper access to help out." When everyone is willing to find common ground and work together that's when we get shit done.

And yeah i get it, beer hunter, or other staff probably opposes your attempts to work together. But that's what we have to fight against, that mentality. We can't adopt the same mentality back at them because that just makes us as bad as they are and we would be hypocrites. I truly believe beer hunter/qan and others in charge want whats best for the game and they are just afraid of negative/harmful people. They just need to man up and back up their stuff, and stop feeding this dumb cycle. I truly believe beer hunter/henry saari should not be gotten rid of, that everyone is important.

Keep in mind i fully support staff protecting the game and zone from anyone who has actually abused powers, or who has used their access to cause harm by deleting files. These people should never be given staff again, as their is FACTUAL evidence that they are harmful. If the moderator abuse is really small and they say it will never happen again then i believe in second chances for that. But as for deleting files/harming the integrity of the zone or game or websites, that is way more serious.

The whole reason i argue against bans is because i consider peoples contributions across a spectrum of time. Not only have people helped this game over the past 20 years, but if you ban some guy tomorrow, then you go down a different time line. One where that guy never brought his friend to the game, and then his friend never brought 2 friends, and then one of those 2 friends brought 1 guy, and It was that guy who made a bot for your zone, or brought his 20 man guild from another game. People might not contribute to the game in ways you will notice, but 1 year down the line the fact that you respected them and treated like humans can have benefits that we can all appreciate. You guys need to chill and just acknowledge that getting 'rid' of people never helped anything in the world... it just caused bloody stupid wars.
                      Last edited by Falconeer; 12-26-2018, 04:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X