Adding 5'th during DD's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Awesome
    The Suggestion: Please modify the challenges command to !challenge <squad>:4 or !challenge <squad>:5
    awsome idea, or lock adding at the start of a game.

Comment

Originally posted by Facetious
      Why would we care about TWD points?
      noone asked if you cared, others obviously do care. And the idea isn´t unfair or illogic.

Comment

He was claiming that we cheated to gain TWD points.
        5:gen> man
        5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Originally posted by SEAL
          noone asked if you cared, others obviously do care. And the idea isn´t unfair or illogic.

Originally posted by Facetious
          He was claiming that we cheated to gain TWD points.
          didn't read above messages... damn im turning in one of them!! (flamers)

Comment

Awesome didn't want to play a twjd vs us, but we had 8 guys or so on and thus wanted to play 5 and not have to bench people because they were afraid of losing twjd points and only wanted to play their top 4. So we waited for them to put in a 5th, Awesome put himself in, and we started the game. He subbed himself out for the remainder of that round and the next round when Fallen Heaven showed up, and at no point, not even for 1 second in any of the games did we have a man advantage. We would naturally have played 4v4 if they had forced us to by only putting 4 in, but we had 5 people that wanted to play so we waited and they put in 5 and we played. Not seeing exactly why you think that's cheating.

If we cared about twd points we'd play scuzzy, koan,blood, PJ and hellz every round, instead we play anyone who shows up and wants in. Maybe other squads should start doing that as well and they'd have more fun in the game.
            Last edited by Sleepy Weasel; 09-08-2003, 08:34 PM.

Comment

Your in TWL you can play anyone in matches of TWD because it doesn't matter to you, TWD squads hope to be in TWL one day and then they can slack off and add anyone to there TWD's.
              carpe diem

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell
                We've 'banned' PUMA from DDing us as well since our last confrontation.

under the squadname Dark Gift, Veloce beat you before. and the last fight you guys had to win round 2 by (1-0 Veloce) by adding a 5th at the end. We didn't have a 5th player to add in, so we we're screwed.
                Ummm Dameon... Check the stats. I was in the only duel Veloce ever had with PUMA. We never had 5 in for any round, it was 4 each round. If you just check the site it shows I am telling the truth. We beat you fairly, and I did well that duel, im shocked
                "What does American beer have in common with sex in a canoe? They are both fucking near water, eh!”

~Crazy Canadian Guy I met at a bar

Comment

oh well, i dont play that much anyways, so i dont give a shit. but i know i've seen you guys do it, esclate (from melee) says that he won't dd you guys cuz he has plausable evidence not to, and you're defending the usage of adding a 5th yourself.
                  Last edited by Dameon Angell; 09-09-2003, 03:50 AM.
                  DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy Weasel

If we cared about twd points we'd play scuzzy, koan,blood, PJ and hellz every round, .

I'll just assume that you simply forgot me, and I won't be offended this time.

yes it's true... I'm the jav master
                    http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell
                      oh well, i dont play that much anyways, so i dont give a shit. but i know i've seen you guys do it, esclate (from melee) says that he won't dd you guys cuz he has plausable evidence not to, and you're defending the usage of adding a 5th yourself.
                      I think we have only ever dueled melee once and it was a TWJD. I wasnt there, but I dont think a fifth was added. I know it has been done a few times, but every time I know of it was when the other team had over 5 guys in the arena and refused to play 5. I dont think I was in a match where we added 5 when they had only 4. Also, I am not defending it. I am saying sometimes I can see why they do it, not that it is the right thing to do. I have no power over it. Talk to Ignite.
                      "What does American beer have in common with sex in a canoe? They are both fucking near water, eh!”

~Crazy Canadian Guy I met at a bar

Comment

To truely fix this problem of cheating. You must add a feature to the bot. Have it so the !challenge's are the same. But before you put in your line the bot ask both teams how many players they are willing to add. And repeat this for however many rounds the match is played. With this if you only want a 4v4 you will be able to keep the other team from cheating. Now for bd you would have to make it so the bots asked for a 5,6,7,or8. The only problem with that is some squads(War Angels) hate any basing matches under 7 players. I dont know what would be done there. Maybe the feature that has the !challenge:squadname:6 (6 being the number of players you can play) would work. This is just my opinion on the subject.
                        Trench Wars Moderator

TWDT-B Season 3 Champion: WOOT

6:Centurion <ZH>> afk embalming babies
                        3:royce> i wish i knew how to penetrate
                        1:Markmrw> i feel like i need a dick all of a sudden
                        1:Markmrw> fuck wrong chat!
                        1:Markmrw> :O
                        1:RaCka> ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????

Comment

Hehe, at least few months ago it was possible to add 8 players in twdd game.. Not simultaneously but after somebody drops out. I've seen twdd game stats where are 8 players per team in one round.
                          last.fm - Keeping it short

Comment

:/

Comment

Working...
                            X