Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wonder if zid gonna send steadman to kill me this year
    British> my 18th tomoz $$
    Sol ^> 18 and scouse, so that two kids you have by now, brit? :)

i.d.> I just farted and shit myself alittle bit

Comment

can we have some basing start before 5pm est at least some of the time?

Comment

Originally posted by Attacks View Post
        You can say luv u tho k.
        But you basically slagged off myself as captain (Curse) to improve your own application.

Wherever your intention or not.

Curse had a whole host of issues last season and your draft might have been worse on paper, but from people actually showing I dont see how we could have had a much worse hand.
        Tax, I brought up GD doing better than Curse because this is now the 2nd TWDT since I've capt'd that I am not being considered to do so. I asked last season and was denied too. I am sorry I offended you so dearly and had no ill intentions for that, I simply wanted to bring to light that despite what Henry believes, I wasn't that bad of a captain and regretfully used Cursed as an example. Had I known it would upset you, I would of kept quiet.

I don't care to go into a pissing match with you any further about who's team was worse and if it came down to you or I being the only two who can captain, of course I'd gracefully move aside for you. Honestly, being a captain is a lot of work as you are aware and requires a lot of time dedicated each and every weekend, time I would happily devote elsewhere. I am only volunteering to help this game and if other more qualified people step up to capt, that's awesome! Anyways, hopefully we are on the same page now. Cheers bro.

-ixa

Comment

Originally posted by Grasps View Post

Tax, I brought up GD doing better than Curse because this is now the 2nd TWDT since I've capt'd that I am not being considered to do so. I asked last season and was denied too. I am sorry I offended you so dearly and had no ill intentions for that, I simply wanted to bring to light that despite what Henry believes, I wasn't that bad of a captain and regretfully used Cursed as an example. Had I known it would upset you, I would of kept quiet.

I don't care to go into a pissing match with you any further about who's team was worse and if it came down to you or I being the only two who can captain, of course I'd gracefully move aside for you. Honestly, being a captain is a lot of work as you are aware and requires a lot of time dedicated each and every weekend, time I would happily devote elsewhere. I am only volunteering to help this game and if other more qualified people step up to capt, that's awesome! Anyways, hopefully we are on the same page now. Cheers bro.

-ixa
          Captain is overrated man... Only thing you have to do is pick a team who like each other and people will show up.

And attacks did fine the season he was solo cap. Attacks had almost no influence in his team last season ..
          ​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by zidane View Post
            We are all crying because we lost that semi final. We cant get over it.
            serious note, our lives moved on. I have to sleep every other week at 3 pm est since i have to wake at 5 am my time due to work. That would mean i can only show every other week, not worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by Majorcrisis2 View Post

We are all crying because we lost that semi final. We cant get over it.
              serious note, our lives moved on. I have to sleep every other week at 3 pm est since i have to wake at 5 am my time due to work. That would mean i can only show every other week, not worth it.
              Just do a 24
              TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

hard maybe
                1:waven> u challenge
                1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
                Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

how do i signup wtf
                  4:BigKing> xD
                  4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                  4:BigKing> what did i do???
                  4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                  4:BigKing> ???? why though
                  4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                  4:BigKing> xD

Comment

sign me up
                    1:Foreign> i screenshot every time i get mvp in javs
                    1:pascone> folder is empty :/
                    1:Tiny> LOL
                    1:Mega Newbie> uhauhauhauhauhauha

1:Ricko> i havent played so well and gone 4-7 before

Comment

I wish you guys all the best in this last TWDT. May it be a fun one! Good luck!
                      "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
                      Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
                      Dral>I can get implants

Comment

sign me up 5/5/5

choo choo
                        7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                        Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                        TWLJ Champion Season 11
                        TWLB All-Star Season 10
                        Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

I'll play this one - Sorry envy crew won't play they had some great semi-finals appearances.
                          TRENCH WARS BILLIONAIRE
                          (THX TO CHEECHOO/JURASSIC/EKKO/CUBONE27/BOMBED/SPOOKEDONE/AS BLOOD RUNS BLACK/GENERAL CHANG/LF/SPRACKLE/TEMUJIN/MERCEDES)
                          PRO FESTIVAL BUYERS:HAWTHORNE/PUREOWNAGE
                          AND OFC DUEL2 PARTNER CRIPPLE

Comment

pass
                            WB WORST SHIP EVER LUL

Comment

So we went from 44 signups to 71 in a couple weeks. Mostly in the past week or so, but we're not close yet. We need 100 signups at a bare minimum to green light the season. I just sorted through the TWD ladder and found 32 active players who aren't yet signed up. Also, we're missing 108 signups from last draft season from 4 months ago. That's a ridiculous number. If we get a quarter of these players to signup, we'll be at a serviceable number to start the draft. Reaching half of them would get us to last year's numbers, which is ideal.

Here's the spreadsheet of these players. Messages will be sent out to all of them. If you can reach out to them yourself, please do.

Get these people signed up

If you're not yet signed up, post here or pm !signup to the bot in ?go twdt.
                              PattheBat> steadman your name is literally "a mean std"
                              ogron> CM,OPN NMKAN

Comment

Only signing up if Jamal signs up
                                Lmk Curt
                                Luv u
                                FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
                                SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
                                SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
                                SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
                                TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
                                TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
                                TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
                                TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
                                #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

Working...
                                X