TWDT 2019 Preview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWDT 2019 Preview

I've created a Google Docs sheet so TWDT Ops, Captains, and Players can keep track of signups and use it to target who to contact.

Every player to have played in leagues in the last 5 years, and every player to earn a medal in TWL and TWDT in the last 10 years, is included on the list.

Staff can keep this sheet up to date and split up contact duties through Facebook, WhatsApp, Discord, and in-game via ?messages. I've given Henry Saari editing permissions, and he can distribute it to whomever he deems fit.

The TWDT-D, TWDT-J, and TWDT-B ratings on the list are from last season. If the player didn't play last season, it prompts numbers from a previous. Failing that, it simply remains blank.

I've also included which team most players were on last TWDT season.

This should give TWDT 2019 the best chance of success, and is my small contribution to the effort.

top 100 basers list

huge, thanks for this. should organize a few people to send out messages to everyone on list. i will send messages from rank 3-21 (theres a msg limit).

Comment

There a discussion anywhere with potential changes to this potential last twdt?
      1:waven> u challenge
      1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
      Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

I was also recently inspired by "Paddington 2" the movie, so maaaaybe
        1:waven> u challenge
        1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
        Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Working...
        X