FREE AGENTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by afghan View Post

So he gets +1 because he?s active? I don?t equate activity with skill. I looked at the javduel stats and I?ve played the same amount of games as him in the past month, have a higher rating and more mvp?s.

He will get zero play time as an 8*. I don?t see how you can justify him being on the same level as the current 8* players: Geio, major crisis, hellkite, morph, mean gene, mythril, etc.
    Bugs plays exactly like me imo and the guy isnt rusty as fk anymore like i am. Guy deserves to be 8 imo. And records dont say everything man. You will barely see me go positive overall in a season , yet ppl say i am a 8.

Comment

Originally posted by Wirah View Post

I'd rate spacedust 8 in jav
      I compare spacedust with jessup, both lobbers and dont care about team. Nothing special, 7 star.

Comment

Can I just say, unless these jav ratings are revised - and players are rated sensibly - there is no chance any of them can add any value to the teams and we might as well call this the "Free Benchers List".

I already have an abundance of 5/6* quality players who are rated 7/8*. Owl <ZH>, for example, is a 5* in every league who has been cruelly rated 6/6/6 and thus made nearly unplayable.

Delos & Eria need to be 6* in Jav. Yeh needs to be a 7* in Jav. Spacedust is fine at 7*, possibly 6*. Bugs is a 7* jav. Also, the recommendations that I made for 5* players need to be implemented ASAP.

Thanks!
        You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Originally posted by MHz View Post
          Can I just say, unless these jav ratings are revised - and players are rated sensibly - there is no chance any of them can add any value to the teams and we might as well call this the "Free Benchers List".

I already have an abundance of 5/6* quality players who are rated 7/8*. Owl <ZH>, for example, is a 5* in every league who has been cruelly rated 6/6/6 and thus made nearly unplayable.

Delos & Eria need to be 6* in Jav. Yeh needs to be a 7* in Jav. Spacedust is fine at 7*, possibly 6*. Bugs is a 7* jav. Also, the recommendations that I made for 5* players need to be implemented ASAP.

Thanks!
          I agree with the 5-6 part. I feel like the current 5s have been rated randomly to have a few..
          Like i said above, bugs is more than a 7. It shouldnt matter if they on FA or came at first draft. Mikkiz is hurt hard too for example, always happens and i am sure there are more.

Comment

signed up
            - appy

Comment

Originally posted by MHz View Post

Thanks!
              The majority of players in FA will be benched, this is true. A large percentage of players in general will be benched. This is not a rating issue, it's a lack of teams issue. But there was no indication until the last week that we'd have this many signups. We considered a 7th cap last second, but it didn't make sense when I was still looking for a 6th captain 2 days before the draft. So unfortunately we have to deal with it for this season, but it's a good problem to have when thinking about future leagues. Six teams is no longer enough.

The rating criteria was based on the 40* cap in TWDT-D/J. The average kill projections for each rating was meant to stabilize ratings from 6-10*, and all the average projected kill numbers to equal 50. Adding a 5* is the only lineup that falls short of the 50 kill number, as it should be. It's the penalty for not being good enough to play in leagues yet. The 5* rating is given out to players we know couldn't possibly average more than 4 kills a game in a 10 game stretch against other 40* teams. A 5* player who could potentially act as a 6* (5-7 kill avg), is incredibly broken in the new system. So to be safe, we account for that by lowering the 6* floor as low as possible until we know for sure these guys are steam level players. But even then, they should be unplayable when you have a roster of 25 people. It's unfortunate for them, but I don't know why we should show them more sympathy than the 7*s and 8*s who would be replaced by them.
              PattheBat> steadman your name is literally "a mean std"
              ogron> CM,OPN NMKAN

Comment

People shouldn't be unplayable unless the captain isn't optimizing. In a 25 player roster with 6 people in game? you can do first come first serve basis for who plays. You can have 4 starters and alternate 2 people out every game. And if someone played 1 match next match they are benched, so rotating your bench list. You could also have skill equivalencies... so certain players can be benched and replaced with other players who are rated the same and have the same playstyle (offense/defense/support etc). It's a lot of work for a captain to handle, but a good captain could do it. Also can't you play someone for half the match and spec and replace? midgame?

Also why do you guys need 25 player rosters? this isn't DSB with 12 vs 12 league is it? Maximum roster size needed is 15. Hockey zone does 20... for 6 in. Unsure what league this is or the numbers in game... but i'm sure its less than 12.
                Last edited by Falconeer; 01-26-2019, 11:08 PM.

Comment

LIVE FA DRAFT SHEET
                  PattheBat> steadman your name is literally "a mean std"
                  ogron> CM,OPN NMKAN

Comment

Y'all drafting me? i'll play, sign me up, let me know if i make a team ?message falconeer i'm on online every night.

Comment

ur on Silence noopi
                      https://forums.trenchwars.com/forum/.../1311871-teams

Comment

Wherever I am its prob a horrible team that keeps players benched. I can captain better any day of the week.

Comment

Working...
                        X