Statistics TWDT season 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good work, Major, thanks.

Terr formula could use some work, I think Teks being given too many points as just a raw Teks * 3... ends up being 35% of your score. Way too high.

No way Mikk should be higher with a 6 KDA, less kills and more deaths, less wins, less minutes... and only 0.66 Teks per game ahead of me.

I'm averaging a 55-6 a game with 9 teks, a 6-0 record, and a 9 KDA.

If that isn't enough to be #1 statistically, dunno what is : p

As to your question about the Overall... I dunno. But I'm seeing two low-star players who are the 4th best spiders on their team with 100 rating... again I think
    Teks are being weighed way too heavily, especially in spider where there's high-variance as to who gets the last shot on the terr.

Steadman is a complete scrub in spider and he's got 105 rating? Guy is averaging 96 KPG in spider... that's absolutely horrid, and he shouldn't be in the top 20. Somethings off. It's probably Teks.

Confidence needs to be toned down, too. I'd give 100% confidence to players who played 5 out of the first 6 games, and 8 out of the 10 total in the final week.

Otherwise, great job!
    top 100 basers list

Comment

How that would look: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Now instead of the top 3 being rozay/steadman/henry saari, it's trasher/cripple/spezza. that makes way more sense.

top 100 basers list

Comment

Apparently i do not exist in shark stats, not being pulled from the shark games data sheet
        Big Chill

Comment

Maybe missing FA people?

Comment

Originally posted by RoDNeY View Post
            Apparently i do not exist in shark stats, not being pulled from the shark games data sheet
            Thats for being late!
            I think I forgot to add the FA's on basing sheet. I had to add Cape as well when i missed him on shark stats. You will be added on next update.

Comment

Originally posted by Claushouse View Post
              Good work, Major, thanks.

Terr formula could use some work, I think Teks being given too many points as just a raw Teks * 3... ends up being 35% of your score. Way too high.

No way Mikk should be higher with a 6 KDA, less kills and more deaths, less wins, less minutes... and only 0.66 Teks per game ahead of me.

I'm averaging a 55-6 a game with 9 teks, a 6-0 record, and a 9 KDA.

If that isn't enough to be #1 statistically, dunno what is : p

As to your question about the Overall... I dunno. But I'm seeing two low-star players who are the 4th best spiders on their team with 100 rating... again I think
              Teks are being weighed way too heavily, especially in spider where there's high-variance as to who gets the last shot on the terr.

Steadman is a complete scrub in spider and he's got 105 rating? Guy is averaging 96 KPG in spider... that's absolutely horrid, and he shouldn't be in the top 20. Somethings off. It's probably Teks.

Confidence needs to be toned down, too. I'd give 100% confidence to players who played 5 out of the first 6 games, and 8 out of the 10 total in the final week.

Otherwise, great job!
              I believe I used ur tsl formula for it, so blame yourself! Dunno if I will remember and have time to fix all this stuff tbh.
              steadman has 105, because of the shark+spid thing which i mentioned.

Comment

Originally posted by Majorcrisis2 View Post

I believe I used ur tsl formula for it, so blame yourself! Dunno if I will remember and have time to fix all this stuff tbh.
                steadman has 105, because of the shark+spid thing which i mentioned.
                Just copy and paste the formulas from the sheet I linked?

I already did the work for you : )
                top 100 basers list

Comment

Thats for being late!
                  I think I forgot to add the FA's on basing sheet. I had to add Cape as well when i missed him on shark stats. You will be added on next update.
                  Thanks major!
                  Big Chill

Comment

Stats should be up to date now.

Comment

Thanks for the hard work, Major, much appreciated.
                      top 100 basers list

Comment

Stats should be up to date now.
                        Major are these stats in the document free to download and not just to view? If not then why not?

I'd like to be able to download them and view them without having to sign in or request permission from the owner.

Comment

Originally posted by Falconeer View Post

Major are these stats in the document free to download and not just to view? If not then why not?

I'd like to be able to download them and view them without having to sign in or request permission from the owner.
                          Anyone with Google account can view them...
                          ​​​​​

Comment

Anyone with Google account can view them...
                            ​​​​​
                            Yeah I gathered that myself already... why not download?

....because we can view them there is no need to download?

because that's not really a reason for no download, imo put a download link on the bottom of the document.

Comment

Originally posted by Falconeer View Post

Yeah I gathered that myself already... why not download?

....because we can view them there is no need to download?

because that's not really a reason for no download, imo put a download link on the bottom of the document.
                              Why u making trouble out of anything? Just accept that it happens this way. Holy moly.

Comment

MC you lazy POS. Make it where falconer doesn't have to have gmail like everyone else.
                                1:waven> u challenge
                                1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
                                Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Working...
                                X