Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Majorcrisis2 View Post

Why u making trouble out of anything? Just accept that it happens this way. Holy moly.
      I have a gmail, I can view it without gmail already. I don't want to edit it or make changes so no need to login to gmail. I just want to have a copy of it? I'm asking if that's already possible and if not then why not?

Like is it harmful to let people download it?

How am I making trouble by asking a question?

Like you know the difference between "FUCK YOU LET ME DOWNLOAD THIS THIS IS HOW IT SHOULD BE! LISTEN TO ME" aka Ogron, and "Is it possible to download? if not why not?" aka what i did.

Comment

Originally posted by Falconeer View Post

I have a gmail, I can view it without gmail already. I don't want to edit it or make changes so no need to login to gmail. I just want to have a copy of it? I'm asking if that's already possible and if not then why not?

Like is it harmful to let people download it?

How am I making trouble by asking a question?

Like you know the difference between "FUCK YOU LET ME DOWNLOAD THIS THIS IS HOW IT SHOULD BE! LISTEN TO ME" aka Ogron, and "Is it possible to download? if not why not?" aka what i did.
        I dont know and I dont care. Its done by spreadsheet and linkshare because I am a lazy fool to upload pics etc like Ogron always did.

Comment

Originally posted by Majorcrisis2 View Post

I dont know and I dont care. Its done by spreadsheet and linkshare because I am a lazy fool to upload pics etc like Ogron always did.
          So it's not downloadable or you don't know if it is, because you don't care? Okay thanks! All I wanted to know.

Comment

I should input all these stats onto the website (gotta keep everything archived) now that regular season is over.
            Best> Para is the only guy i know who can put a quarter up his nostrils lol

Comment

Originally posted by Wirah View Post
              I should input all these stats onto the website (gotta keep everything archived) now that regular season is over.
              Base isnt done. Wb and jav are, not sure if and when i will complete it.

Comment

Good work Major, thanks.

Stats were helpful in writing my Semi-Finals preview.
                top 100 basers list

Comment

Can we plz get base stats done and I'll insert into the db for the archive
                  Best> Para is the only guy i know who can put a quarter up his nostrils lol

Comment

Originally posted by Wirah View Post
                    Can we plz get base stats done and I'll insert into the db for the archive
                    They are done, did them last week.

Comment

Working...
                    X