TWDT-D WEEK 1 Hot or Not

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWDT-D WEEK 1 Hot or Not

Trying something new and recorded audio with the boxscores, apologies for the cold.

I might do something with Lockdown for Week 2, I find audio is way better and less monotone when it's a conversation between two people. Always sounds a bit off to me doing it solo.

Hope you guys enjoy it!
    top 100 basers list

Nice ogron! very cool. I totally agree.. sucked ass. It had been a few months since I had dd'd last, very rusty.. should play a lot better here on out.

Comment

this was a really good idea, laughed hard at a few things. keep em coming!

Comment

I like the end when you start telling people how shit they are, lmao.

Comment

Fantastic content. I thought to myself "I'm not gonna watch a 20min warbird video" but before I know it I'm at the end. You make it interesting. Couple'a technical issues to mention: the audio was mono (as in not stereo) and scoreboxes could be bigger.

Comment

Originally posted by Holy Ship View Post
            Fantastic content. I thought to myself "I'm not gonna watch a 20min warbird video" but before I know it I'm at the end. You make it interesting. Couple'a technical issues to mention: the audio was mono (as in not stereo) and scoreboxes could be bigger.
            Yeah Ease said he used headphones and only came out of one side, my bad. I'm using speakers so didn't notice.

I'll try to make the scoreboxes bigger, although in 1920x1080p should be fine.
            top 100 basers list

Comment

Good idea, appreciate the commentary
              1:Foreign> i screenshot every time i get mvp in javs
              1:pascone> folder is empty :/
              1:Tiny> LOL
              1:Mega Newbie> uhauhauhauhauhauha

1:Ricko> i havent played so well and gone 4-7 before

Comment

Find it quite interesting that apparently I don't push in wb, though you didnt directly say it. It will present a interesting challenge tomorrow. 8-10 in 2 minutes coming up!
                British> my 18th tomoz $$
                Sol ^> 18 and scouse, so that two kids you have by now, brit? :)

i.d.> I just farted and shit myself alittle bit

Comment

I enjoyed it. Especially the flaming.
                  Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Comment

Only just watched this. Brilliant.
                    Can I get an alias check on myself please? Not sure who I really am... how am I this good at warbird? I've never even played that ship before.
                    Ogron - "Lifetime Achievement Award recipient for 10* attitude [Ardour]"

ranked #2 in ogrons signature of: TWL's most irrelevant nobodies pubtrash bozos with 0 titles.

TWLD Season 19 #70th Best Warbird
                    TWLB Season 19 #56th Best Spider

TW Greatest no-shipper 2002 - Present

Comment

Working...
                    X