• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWDT-D WEEK 2 Hot or Not

TWDT-D HOT OR NOT
    WEEK 2
    HOT of the week - Racka

First and foremost i did not attend/watch every game so my knowledge of exact circumstances will be limited. I did attend Legio games which is why those write ups might be more detailed. Feel free to add anything that I may have missed. NOT ratings took into consideration the players star value and the expected performance of said star value. I will likely attempt a TWDT-B HoN as well as I am more knowledgeable in that league. Enjoy.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Power Vs. Legio XI
    31-50

Power came in fresh off the FA draft with 1st pick Lasenza(10) to complete a devious trio among Beam(9) and Attacks(9). This trio has the skill to lead almost any team but ultimately had too much weight on their shoulders to trek up the Mount Everest sized mountain that Legio brought to this game. 6*'s Hadouken!, Eria, and Wicket666 were bullied into submission with the three of them putting up a combined 7-20 K/D within the first 10 minutes. This left the trio with no support fire or bait and they were quickly over-powered. Lasenza held it together with a 10-4 until he was last man standing and brought to a 10-10 by the outnumbering force of 4 Legio members. Beam 7-10 and Attacks 7-10 couldn't find their footing amidst the onslaught.

Legio came in guns blazing with Mythril playing the coveted 8/8/8/8/8 line that every captain had a chance to draft. This turned out to be HUGE as they showed no weakness and every member has the confidence to play well. Peru was an absolute mad man yielding a 14-5 MVP. Equally insane Kado close behind clinching a 13-5 with Steadman on their tail pushing a 12-6. Flew provided the necessary support needed with a 5-5 while Skyforger was knocked out 6-10. Legio played with outstanding teamwork and this confidence among each player is what ultimately led to their triumph. I would watch out for this lineup in future TWDT games as it has the potential to demolish almost any one in their path.

HOT: Peru, Kado, Steadman
    NOT: The 6*'s of Power playing like 6*'s do

Thunder Vs. Gladiator
    34-50

2nd round pick Vys(10) put up big weight this game sporting a 19-10! Quite the shame to be honest as he slayed in vain with Riverside(9) going down with a 1-7 and Engineers(9) faltering at 4-10 while Ease(10) failed to meet par with an 8-10. Thunder had balls playing this 4v5 and with a 10/10/9/9 team and they definitely could have pulled it off with Vys carrying the weight of 2. Jones was in over his head being subbed in for a 2-3.

Gladiator showed no mercy with Lockdown(9) flaunting an 11-3 to lead his team while the rest only had to play sub-par to secure the win. Tripin(9) put down 1-4 before being subbed in by Nowon(9) to finish out with 7-5. Trasher(8) 8-7, Clark Kentaro(8) 8-7 played stable to allow mvp(6) 5-8 some wiggle room. Gladiator took advantage of the 4v5 and sent Thunder back to the locker room with their tails between their legs.

HOT: Vys, Lockdown
    NOT: Riverside, Engineers.. You guys are 9*, play like it.

Silence Vs. Terrorist
    37-50

Turban(8) 14-10 lead the Silence boys as the only player to go positive with Geio(9) 7-10, 1st round FA draft Rusty Ricko(9) 5-10, Commodo(7) 8-10, Maketso(7) 2-4, and Daeva(7) 1-6. Silence had some lagouts working against them which fueled the already losing battle. This line had great potential but failed to deliver against the gigantic veteran warbirds of Terrorist.

Old school warbird Burnt(9) 16-7 gave everyone a glimpse into the past to prove how an elite warbird of the golden era performs. Racka(10) as a true kamikaze terrorist rushed his way to a formiddable 11-4 and Ardour(8) 12-8 played well as third wheel to this locomotive. Zizzo(7) 8-8 held his own while Materix(6) 2-10 was pushed around by Gladiator. Look for Burnt and Racka to continue to carry this Terrorist team throughout TWDT-D

HOT: Burnt, Racka
    NOT: Geio, Ricko, Daeva. Ricko has an excuse being rusty but Geio whats yours?

Legio XI Vs. Gladiator
    50-28

After just coming off a comfortable victory against Thunder, Gladiator got mopped up with extra bleach against the Legio 8's. The Gladiator warbirds folded at the knees with Clark Kentaro(8) 8-10 and Tripin(9) 8-10 while Lockdown(9), Mvp(6), and Trasher(8) mustered up 4-10 each. This game was an absolute blowout and Gladiator is likely trying their best to wipe the loss from memory and forget it ever happened. The internet never forgets.

Peru(8) 15-7 was on a hot streak today and had no plans on stopping, leading the charge again infront of big Kado(8) 13-3, Flew(8) 8-4, Steadman(8) 9-8, and Lofty(8) 5-6. The Legio 8's have big momentum coming out of Week 2 and are looking to continue the bloodshed as the weeks progress.

HOT: Peru, Kado
    NOT: Lockdown, Trasher, Mvp. Don't get down on yourself about this one Mvp, you played like a 9*... at least what Lockdown and Trasher like to consider a 9* performance.

​​​​​​​-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Silence Vs. Power
    45-50
    GAME OF THE WEEK

This turned out to be the closest game of the day while Turban(8) 14-10 yet again led his team in kills in front of Maketso(7) who managed a solid 10-10. Commodo(7) 8-10 and Geio(9) 7-10 failed to deliver with Ricko(9) 6-10 practicing his ball and chain routine. This team will need to find their synergy if they want to compete in this league, either that or Turban will need to teach them some lag tricks.

Beam(9) came back swinging from their earlier loss putting up a beautiful 15-6 in front of Lasenza(10) 14-9 and Wicket666(6) 12-10 stepping up as the low star of the group to prove he came to play with the big dogs. Zidane(8) 6-10, Bram(7) 3-7, and Mean Gene(7) 0-3 owe this win to their teammates because they were a detriment in all forms of the word.

HOT: Beam, Lasenza
    NOT: Mean Gene, Bram

​​​​​​​-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Racka Vs Thunder
    oops..
    Terrorist Vs. Thunder
    50-39

Thunder knew they stood no chance with a 4v5 lineup against Racka, I mean Terrorist.. and decided to play a full 5 man team. Ogron(8) played well firing out a 13-10 while Vys(10) 11-10 could not recreate the magic he had earlier. Thunder needed Engineers(9) 7-10 to pick it up if they were to stand a chance. Jamal(7) 5-10 and Unlimited(6) 3-10 were laid out as fodder for king Racka to feast upon. Thunder has some of the best warbirds in the game on their roster and will need to get it together if they want to put up a fight next week.

Racka(10) slathered thunder in barbecue sauce and licked the bones clean flexing an astonishing 21-6! Burnt(9) 9-4 continued his assault while Dreamwin(8) 5-3, Zizzo(7) 9-10, Paky Dude(8) 2-6 and Materix(6) 4-10 got to sit back and enjoy the show of a master at work. Terrorist could nearly play any players behind Racka and Burnt and the outcome would likely be the same.

HOT: Racka
    NOT: Paky Dude, Materix

Last edited by RoDNeY; 01-29-2019, 08:33 AM. Reason: Typos
    Big Chill

Great read, that legio power game was a bit tragic lol pretty much 4v5 after 3 mins. thanks for doing this

Comment

Peru the god. Kado the debut. Steadman went full Sid. Flew 5-5 with 100% accuracy. #legioxi

Thanks for doing the HoN, Feel bad for the legend riverside.. the man returns after 5 years and his first game back Ease throws him into a 4v5 LOL. RaCka snapped with the best record of the season at 21-6. I saw the end of the power/silence game. Beam was clutch. Like 4-5 kills at the end when the game was winnable for either team.

Hopefully we get some jav/base hot or nots this week. I may be able to do either jav or base if nobody steps up by tomorrow night.
      PattheBat> steadman your name is literally "a mean std"
      ogron> CM,OPN NMKAN

Comment

Originally posted by Mythril View Post
        Peru the god. Kado the debut. Steadman went full Sid. Flew 5-5 with 100% accuracy. #legioxi

Thanks for doing the HoN, Feel bad for the legend riverside.. the man returns after 5 years and his first game back Ease throws him into a 4v5 LOL. RaCka snapped with the best record of the season at 21-6. I saw the end of the power/silence game. Beam was clutch. Like 4-5 kills at the end when the game was winnable for either team.

Hopefully we get some jav/base hot or nots this week. I may be able to do either jav or base if nobody steps up by tomorrow night.
        Ill do base tonight when i get home if someone could tackle javelin
        Big Chill

Comment

Peru and kado are hot as fuck. #nohomo

Comment

Had this idea of making video clips (like Twitch) for people who cba to watch the whole recordings.
            If people have a better way of doing this please say so.
            I'm trying https://www.screentogif.com/ into imgur.
            Let me know if this is a good idea or not.
            Roughly a 10 min job to make a good clip, and you wouldn't really want a gif longer than this, the filesize gets silly.
            Shorter videos to embed would be handy, but the benefit of this is anyone can do it, no need for me to fuck around in video editing software, which I really don't want to do.

Last edited by Rab; 01-29-2019, 05:59 PM.

Comment

Good write-up, thanks for this Rodney.

Rab that's a cool idea, would be great in Hot or Nots.
              top 100 basers list

Comment

Working...
              X